đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 Recording / Studio C

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster
47 minutes ago, Cerny said:

That device behind Gaga is a Mixing Console though. It looks like a Solid State Logic mixer.

Hmm... perhaps she isn't at Henson Studios at all, then.

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Hmm... perhaps she isn't at Henson Studios at all, then.

Some quick digging about Studio C tells me that that specific room has been “under a long-term lockout and not directly available to outside clients” 

https://www.soundonsound.com/music-business/studio-file-henson-recording-studios-los-angeles

The article was published in 2014 though, so it’s probably not under lockout anymore, or maybe it still is.

Also, wouldn’t Gaga count as an outside client? 

Miracle

We been knew LG6 is not finished. It's being released in March or April so she still has a lot of time to finish it.

I just looked on the way back machine, and apparently it's always said this... unless wayback machine messed up? A weird message to permanently state on their website though.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

44 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Some quick digging about Studio C tells me that that specific room has been “under a long-term lockout and not directly available to outside clients” 

https://www.soundonsound.com/music-business/studio-file-henson-recording-studios-los-angeles

The article was published in 2014 though, so it’s probably not under lockout anymore, or maybe it still is.

Also, wouldn’t Gaga count as an outside client? 

I'm more interested to hear the spooky story as to why it's been locked since 2014 :udidnt:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

11 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I'm more interested to hear the spooky story as to why it's been locked since 2014 :udidnt:

There’s also this lmao, but there’s no date in this one:

http://getinmedia.com/employers/henson-recording-studios

“In Studio Mix, the facility’s dedicated mix down room, engineers use a 72-channel/144-input SSL SL 6072 E/G console. Studio C, under a long-term contract to a private client for more than a decade, was renovated under A&M Records management to be converted to house a 48-module/96-input Euphonix CS-3000 analog console with surround sound panning. The room has an acoustic design by The Waterland Group, and the 5.1 monitoring array is a custom dual-concentric design, specifically installed to meet the emerging needs for surround sound and multiformat sessions in the late 1990s.” 

OMonster
3 minutes ago, Cerny said:

There’s also this lmao, but there’s no date in this one:

http://getinmedia.com/employers/henson-recording-studios

“In Studio Mix, the facility’s dedicated mix down room, engineers use a 72-channel/144-input SSL SL 6072 E/G console. Studio C, under a long-term contract to a private client for more than a decade, was renovated under A&M Records management to be converted to house a 48-module/96-input Euphonix CS-3000 analog console with surround sound panning. The room has an acoustic design by The Waterland Group, and the 5.1 monitoring array is a custom dual-concentric design, specifically installed to meet the emerging needs for surround sound and multiformat sessions in the late 1990s.” 

Doesn't sound like the client is Gaga, then. 

Which means - based on the images of each studio on their website - Gaga wasn't at Henson studios at all. 

subtext / fantasy

You know what’s funny? DJ BURNS posted a story of his feet on the Mixing Studio yesterday. So your whole theory is down the drain sis

Franch Toast

Her roots are showing in that photo, but I don't see roots in the Haus Labs photos. Either she was wearing a wig for the HL party (very possible), or that studio photo is from a while ago. I'm not sure what to think.

She/Her/Hers

10 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Doesn't sound like the client is Gaga, then. 

Which means - based on the images of each studio on their website - Gaga wasn't at Henson studios at all. 

Possibly. Or maybe the photos on their website are not current.

We really don’t know. I’m inclined to think she was not there, also.

48 minutes ago, Alecyon said:

imagine how tired we are of it :bradley:

I'm sure she's tired of us complaining too. It's still not going to get her to rush out an album.  Nor should it. 

DonnieDarko
3 hours ago, OMonster said:

Yesterday, we know that Gaga was recording at the Henson Studios in LA: 

dc08021318271159.jpeg

I tried to track down which specific studio is pictured in the above, and it doesn't *fully* match to anything on their website. 

But, that said, one studio cannot be accessed or viewed online... 

70953173_701606067007649_578168263796588

Studio C has been booked for a long-term client, and its online info page (which includes photos and stats) has been wiped. 

What's interesting about this is that A) it's not a mixing / mastering studio, and B) it's a long term booking... 

Which means that LG6 isn't yet finished, and that Gaga has just started to work on it again. OR, she's re-started the process. 

Either way, if Gaga is indeed the Studio C client (which seems very, very likely at this point) - it looks like recording LG6 is going to be her main focus for the time-being. 

Well, we already know the album is coming in Q2 2020.

DonnieDarko
11 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Her roots are showing in that photo, but I don't see roots in the Haus Labs photos. Either she was wearing a wig for the HL party (very possible), or that studio photo is from a while ago. I'm not sure what to think.

She was wearing a wig and this is a new photo, obviously.

Archived