new music

Maroon 5 - Memories

whocares

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10

Definitely a shame how their music has evolved over the years (I get it, it happens -- look at Fitz & The Tantrums :noparty:). 
Songs About Jane and It Won't Be Soon Before Long are really decent albums.  Hands All Over was alright but the rest have been kind of meh, imho.

PS: I totally never knew he shaded Gaga for being an "art teacher" with ARTPOP :fthis:

SHALLOW
2 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

Just like how Adam Levine calls out Gaga over ARTPOP for absolutely no reason? I ain’t forget how he treated Gaga back in the day luv.

enhanced-buzz-17783-1380033960-1.jpg?cro

enhanced-buzz-13423-1380033960-9.jpg?cro
giphy.gif

I meant that it's not necessary to pray for it to flop cause it's definitely going to :huntyga:

Anderson123
6 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Definitely a shame how their music has evolved over the years (I get it, it happens -- look at Fitz & The Tantrums :noparty:). 
Songs About Jane and It Won't Be Soon Before Long are really decent albums.  Hands All Over was alright but the rest have been kind of meh, imho.

PS: I totally never knew he shaded Gaga for being an "art teacher" with ARTPOP :fthis:

I’ve been a fan since Songs About Jane and I agree that the first three albums were really good. The Moves Like Jagger experiment was also fun but I feel like they went too far and greedy with that type of music. I mean good for them, they’ve made so much money ever since but yeah, they went from being one of my favorite pop bands to this group that I can’t listen to that much because I feel saturated. 

Just a question though. What is the point of the other band mates? I mean, what do they do now? Cause I hear no guitar, no bass, no percussion in the large majority of their new stuff. Is it a band or is it just Adam Levine?

Archived