đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: 1984 receives critical acclaim

Bradley

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

Hopefully these aren't spoilers...

Agree with it being straightforward.  Loved the nods to slasher films (especially Halloween -- and Mitch Pileggi of the X-Files showing up made me swoon).  Wasn't over the top violent or sexual.  Good cinematography and setting.  The soundtrack is already competing with Hotel's, imho.

Who stood out most to you guys?  So thrilled John Carrol Lynch is in this year.
Emma Roberts playing a non-sassy character is awesome; the camp nurse Angelica Ross was great; and Matthew Morrison is groovy (haven't seen him since Glee). Liked Grossman's work in the first episode, too.

We'll see where it goes! 

Sorry for always posting this but I really do hope AHS continues to evolve and bring back cast members or introduce new ones.  Dying for a season set on the coast (Leviathan style); a desert setting; and/or one in the mountains.  More Sci-Fi horror, too!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

You every year:
"AHS has lost its glory. It's become boring."

Also you every year:
"Watches every single episode up until the finale and then continue to wait for the next season."

???

I kept watching last season cause it was actually full of surprises even tho the plot was meh and there were lots of things i didn't like but the old characters were IT! So i only kept watching for them. I think Ryan hasn't had a good idea since Roanoke came out. How can he tho? He's doing like more than 10 shows and movies so i get that he needs to save ideas for other shows but i don't get why he would totally abandon AHS by itself and let it become pure s***. This season is not exciting at all. The 80s theme has been going on since Stranger Things came out in 2016, i'm so over it. 

6 hours ago, River said:

It's always like that after the 1st episode and then it goes downhill :laughga:

I didn't watch yet, but is there a gay character?

Is AHS I'll be more surprised if there were an all straight season....even the straights there have a gay moment it should be called American NotStraight Story

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Katherine

My theory is, they're filming a horror movie about the camp. It will be revealed in ep 5, and after that, they're gonna start to get killed one by one.

Like so many horror movies, which ended up being "cursed" (for references, check Poltergeist)

Although there might be a real killer this time, or maybe people recreating the murders? 

Bradley
2 hours ago, Katherine said:

My theory is, they're filming a horror movie about the camp. It will be revealed in ep 5, and after that, they're gonna start to get killed one by one.

Like so many horror movies, which ended up being "cursed" (for references, check Poltergeist)

Although there might be a real killer this time, or maybe people recreating the murders? 

This is too similar to Roanoke so it won't happen.

Tom Nook

Tbh it’s really such a good season so far, I live for Montana it’s definitely a step up from Billie’s other monotone apathetic characters

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived