Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: 1984 receives critical acclaim

Bradley

Featured Posts

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, Bradley said:

GGD supporting AHS and being happy for its success and not whining? Am I in the right cult? :ladyhaha:

This lol

I honestly only praises everywhere about 1984. That season could be their new start / life imo.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

I was impressed too. It felt fresh. It wasn't over the top. It was instead more light and accessible to non die-hard fans

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Luke78619

What I actually really loved was that there wasn’t unnecessary scares or gore just for shock value, and how there isn’t an abundence of gay sex scenes tbh, hopefully they keep it that way 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

SHALLOW
50 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I was impressed too. It felt fresh. It wasn't over the top. It was instead more light and accessible to non die-hard fans

Exactly. That’s why i wouldn’t even consider that the AHS i was used to and i don’t like it at all. It’s just basic and definitely not not ever been done before :oops:

Bradley
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

This lol

I honestly only praises everywhere about 1984. That season could be their new start / life imo.

Imo it never really lost its quality. I think the reason why it stopped getting awards is because of how newer limited series were introduced and AHS was getting into their sixth, seventh and eighth iterations whereas other limited series were in their first (hence fresher).

It's very hard for a show to get into its ninth iteration and the fact that AHS could last for nine years, and renewed for a tenth season, is impressive. It's also a very challenging thing to lose your stellar cast cause they wanna do something different but so far the loss of Lange, Bates, Paulson, Bassett, Peters, O'Hare and even Gaga hasn't really stopped the show from receiving acclaim and I think that's a feat enough to celebrate for them.

Bradley
5 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

What? I was so bored :huntyga:

You every year:
"AHS has lost its glory. It's become boring."

Also you every year:
"Watches every single episode up until the finale and then continue to wait for the next season."

???

Reginald

I haven't seen it yet, but definitely intend to watch it this weekend. Only heard good things so far :party: AHS is one of the only shows I actually keep up with

BornSimon

Well it was the best opening episode in years, probably since Hotel. I hated Apocalypse so much I had lost all faith but I really enjoyed this episode so I am excited again! 

lol let’s wait until the middle of the season. Or not even that long 

2 hours ago, ToughHooker said:

i hope it takes an unexpected twist, at some point

like in roanoke where it was a docu at first but then became something else

The camp redwood plot line goes on until episode 5, so something is definitely happening 

who will love me when the night is over

James Gibson
4 hours ago, River said:

It's always like that after the 1st episode and then it goes downhill :laughga:

I didn't watch yet, but is there a gay character?

If there is one they'll probably get killed off in a horrific way just like Ryan Murphy loves to do.

Scathach

I liked the premiere and I had no expectations. It was one of their strongest premiere in years imo. Very straightforward.

Antichrist

i noticed a systematic progression with AHS. first 3-4 episodes tend to be amazing and really well done, then, usually, a big twist happens and somehow the season becomes boring.

and i hope the season isn't filled with 'back-in-time' scenes, Apocalypse became a god damn mess towards the end, jumping from year to year.

Archived