Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rihanna x Cardi B x Lizzo collab

HoneyB

Featured Posts

A concept! Yes to Lizzo! Cardi... mhhmmm:emma:

Spoiler

This thread under the post had me SCREAMING ahsdndjdk

Thots?:gaysia: Here for it tbh but I wish we could’ve gotten the Rih, Bey, and Nicki collab we deserve:madge: (RNB:gaysia:)

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

gagaxsebert

I just want new Rih music it could have trump featured for all I care I’m that desperate :messga:

OP: Yeah this would be sick :firega:

Used to be HighRoad

She should atleast release a greatest hits album with 3 new songs to give her fans what they want till she releases an actual album. This is what singers in the past did, they release a greatest hits during their big break from music.

17 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

She should atleast release a greatest hits album with 3 new songs to give her fans what they want till she releases an actual album. This is what singers in the past did, they release a greatest hits during their big break from music.

No one does greatest hits anymore when “essential playlists” are so popular and easy to consume. Hell even albums are slowly dying

15 minutes ago, Jed said:

No one does greatest hits anymore when “essential playlists” are so popular and easy to consume. Hell even albums are slowly dying

I know but its an excuse to release something without doing a whole album. Its also important to have greatest hits album after a long career because yes people can make their own playlist, but eventually, people wont know your songs so having it all in one album is a good idea.

I remember Mariah And Kelly Clarkson releasing greatest hits album recently. Mariah also made a whole tour for her greatest hits album.

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Talenti said:

A concept! Yes to Lizzo! Cardi... mhhmmm:emma:

Reveal hidden contents

This thread under the post had me SCREAMING ahsdndjdk

Thots?:gaysia: Here for it tbh but I wish we could’ve gotten the Rih, Bey, and Nicki collab we deserve:madge: (RNB:gaysia:)

Rih's definitely  become more zen over the past few years, but I thought it was rumored that she really didn't like Nicki anymore. Nicki also rapidly changed the subject when asked about her on Queen Radio.  Agree that a collab between them all would be amazing, tho, but I'm also here for Lizzo/Cardi/Rihanna.

xoxo Craig
18 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Rih's definitely  become more zen over the past few years, but I thought it was rumored that she really didn't like Nicki anymore. Nicki also rapidly changed the subject when asked about her on Queen Radio.  Agree that a collab between them all would be amazing, tho, but I'm also here for Lizzo/Cardi/Rihanna.

Nicki has that effect on people :fan:

End Racism Now

zakariah
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Nicki has that effect on people :fan:

I've never met her before and she already has that effect on me :diane:

shes-so-powenful-her-mind-ugh-it-amazes-

Can Rihanna release a song where its just her? No features? I feel like most of her hits have been features.  So I just don't rate her as highly as Gaga and Bey when some of you all seem to hold those 3 as the pop queen trifecta. 

Like... No. 😒

Archived