💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Judge sides w Michael Jackson Estate against HBO lawsuit

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

A federal judge is leaning towards granting the Michael Jackson estate’s move to take HBO to arbitration in its dispute over the documentary “Leaving Neverland.”

Judge George Wu issued a tentative ruling on Thursday in which he denied HBO’s motion to dismiss the estate’s case. Wu is expected to make the ruling final by the end of September.

The four-hour documentary features allegations of two men, James Safechuck and Wade Robson, who say they were sexually abused by Jackson over the course of several years when they were young children. The Jackson estate argues that by running the documentary, HBO violated a non-disparagement agreement from a 1992 concert film from Jackson’s “Dangerous” tour.

Bryan J. Freedman, an attorney for the estate, issued a statement slamming HBO for its “wrongful conduct.”

“HBO has tried everything possible to avoid having a trier of fact adjudicate their wrongdoing,” Freedman said. “If HBO believes its actions were proper then there is no reason for them to try and hide behind procedural technicalities to avoid an arbitration or a trial. Whether in an arbitration, federal court, state court or the court of appeal, the Estate of Michael Jackson will force HBO to be held accountable for its wrongful conduct. The Estate will never stop until justice has been obtained.”

https://variety.com/2019/biz/news/judge-michael-jackson-estate-leaving-neverland-1203342191/

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
8 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

He slept in beds with children though. That's a fact. :awkney:

I slept in the same bed as my little cousins so am I a pedophile? 

HeavyyMetalVenuss

predator or not, michael still slept with children and fetishized them.

the evidence that i find complete red flags are of how the boys were able to draw exactly how michael’s vitiligo looked on his genitals, not to mention how they found the kids’ fingerprints on michael’s books of S&M pictures.

he had a full security system set up for his bedroom so that he could tell when people were coming :saladga: that could possibly be due to paranoia of his own safety, but it just makes everything else look even guiltier!

he groomed them with presents and gifts, even if his intentions were “pure.” michael jackson was sick in the head, be it pedophilia/childhood trauma, or both. we honestly might never have 100% proof, but i’ll just stick with the fact that he had mental problems. feel free to correct anything i brought up, i don’t mind discussing this!

Cake like Malibu Gaga

BlingNotTheMusic
13 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I slept in the same bed as my little cousins so am I a pedophile? 

He wasn't related to them. I'm a victim of child sexual abuse so I don't take this lightly. 

PartySick
2 minutes ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

the evidence that i find complete red flags are of how the boys were able to draw exactly how michael’s vitiligo looked on his genitals,

The first criminal case got thrown out because the "victim" not only couldn't describe Michael's genitals to the court, Jordie didn't even know if MJ was circumcised. Jordie admitted later (not sure if it was before his death or not) that the accusations were false.

Idk if they asked the Arvizo boys but they couldn't even provide a consistent timeline of abuse that supposedly happened weeks before. That case was also thrown out because of lack of evidence. Being able to describe Michael nude accurately would have been seriously damning evidence and those were the only two cases while he was alive.

...so idk who lied to you :sweat:

🖤

PartySick
Just now, AHippieIsBorn said:

He wasn't related to them. I'm a victim of child sexual abuse so I don't take this lightly. 

Same and neither do I.

Which is why these serious accusations being thrown onto an obviously innocent person pisses me off so much. Especially the latest ones from LN which are clearly false.

🖤

Regina George
1 minute ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Sorry for what you’ve been through but sleeping in the same bed as someone (related or not) means nothing. 

PartySick

Anyway, OT: GOOD!

If they're so sure of Michael's guilt and the guys' honesty then why are they scared to have this mockumentary come under legal scrutiny?

🖤

Biggest Fan
26 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

He slept in beds with children though. That's a fact. :awkney:

And?:triggered:

He is not guilty 

9 minutes ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

predator or not, michael still slept with children and fetishized them.

the evidence that i find complete red flags are of how the boys were able to draw exactly how michael’s vitiligo looked on his genitals, not to mention how they found the kids’ fingerprints on michael’s books of S&M pictures.

he had a full security system set up for his bedroom so that he could tell when people were coming :saladga: that could possibly be due to paranoia of his own safety, but it just makes everything else look even guiltier!

he groomed them with presents and gifts, even if his intentions were “pure.” michael jackson was sick in the head, be it pedophilia/childhood trauma, or both. we honestly might never have 100% proof, but i’ll just stick with the fact that he had mental problems. feel free to correct anything i brought up, i don’t mind discussing this!

That’s a lie 

claims ‘bout  how kids knew how his genitals looked are completely false!

Police took pictures and all in all he was found not guilty.  LIES‼️

🤖

HeavyyMetalVenuss
8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The first criminal case got thrown out because the "victim" not only couldn't describe Michael's genitals to the court, Jordie didn't even know if MJ was circumcised. Jordie admitted later (not sure if it was before his death or not) that the accusations were false.

Idk if they asked the Arvizo boys but they couldn't even provide a consistent timeline of abuse that supposedly happened weeks before. That case was also thrown out because of lack of evidence. Being able to describe Michael nude accurately would have been seriously damning evidence and those were the only two cases while he was alive.

...so idk who lied to you :sweat:

thank you for letting me know about this, i’ve only been trying to follow the story online! if they weren’t able to describe if he was circumcised or not, it’s clear they lied about that. that’s a disgusting thing to lie about, though

Cake like Malibu Gaga

PartySick
Just now, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

thank you for letting me know about this, i’ve only been trying to follow the story online! if they weren’t able to describe if he was circumcised or not, it’s clear they lied about that. that’s a disgusting thing to lie about, though

To be fair to the kids, it was Jordie's dad making the accusation in the 93 case and the Arvizo boys were obviously being manipulated by their mother in the 2005 case.

Still, yeah. It's people like them that killed Michael :S he couldn't even go back to Neverland after the 2005 case. It was supposed to be his safe haven and a place where he could invite thousands of families to just live free for a day but it became so twisted with dishonesty and people using and abusing him.

Such a great man done so goddamn wrong by others. For what? Money. Fame.

🖤

Archived