Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Judge sides w Michael Jackson Estate against HBO lawsuit

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

I was exspecting a dramatic video but this is just an interview and the boy says that micheal slept on the floor and that he gives the best to the guests thats so nice

The child was sleeping on the floor because he did not want to sleep in the same bed as Michael but instead of offering him another bed in a different room he coerced him by saying "If you love me, you'll sleep in this bed with me" and if you don't see that as predatory behavior then you're extremely diluted 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sanne Godijn
9 minutes ago, Ployd said:

The child was sleeping on the floor because he did not want to sleep in the same bed as Michael but instead of offering him another bed in a different room he coerced him by saying "If you love me, you'll sleep in this bed with me" and if you don't see that as predatory behavior then you're extremely diluted 

Theres no need for you to be rude oke he also could have said this as a joke and still doesnt proof that micheal had sex with boys only that he may have cherred beds with them wich i agree with you is kinda wierd

Archived