celeb

Judge sides w Michael Jackson Estate against HBO lawsuit

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Sorry for what you’ve been through but sleeping in the same bed as someone (related or not) means nothing. 

He had many ways of coercing them into bed with him, the kids did not choose to sleep in the same bed with him, they were forced. And can you even fathom how messed up it would be to be forced to sleep in the same bed as this strange 40 year old man without your parents or anyone to protect you for months on end? Your insane if you don't think he exhibited predatory behavior. 

PartySick
15 minutes ago, Ployd said:

He had many ways of coercing them into bed with him, the kids did not choose to sleep in the same bed with him, they were forced. And can you even fathom how messed up it would be to be forced to sleep in the same bed as this strange 40 year old man without your parents or anyone to protect you for months on end? Your insane if you don't think he exhibited predatory behavior. 

False. Michael, Michael's family (common guests, especially his nephews), dozens of kids, and dozens of parents all said the kids begged Michael to share the bed with them. Most of the time he slept on the floor, sometimes he did sleep with them.

It was never a one on one thing though :oprah: these were group slumber parties with kids and their familes, parents included. If one of those kids had been touched, there would be a fair number of witnesses.

Not saying it's normal, just that it's not criminal and had anything happened, it would have been seen and something would have been said.

Let me get out this thread, this topic is bad for my emotional state :rip: love you, Applehead! And fellow Moonwalkers :heart:

đź–¤

Michaels action would make me believe he is a pedophile regardless if we have evidence or not, but every parent and family that accused Michael were exposed for being liars, and the other families defended him till this day. What he did was creepy and wrong, but I dont think it was because hes a pedophile.

38 minutes ago, Cervaantes said:

What is a 35 year old man doing sleeping with children with no parents lmao pleaseeee

They were playing video games and eating candy :ladyhaha:

1 hour ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

predator or not, michael still slept with children and fetishized them.

the evidence that i find complete red flags are of how the boys were able to draw exactly how michael’s vitiligo looked on his genitals, not to mention how they found the kids’ fingerprints on michael’s books of S&M pictures.

he had a full security system set up for his bedroom so that he could tell when people were coming :saladga: that could possibly be due to paranoia of his own safety, but it just makes everything else look even guiltier!

he groomed them with presents and gifts, even if his intentions were “pure.” michael jackson was sick in the head, be it pedophilia/childhood trauma, or both. we honestly might never have 100% proof, but i’ll just stick with the fact that he had mental problems. feel free to correct anything i brought up, i don’t mind discussing this!

I prefer to say he had a SEVERELY warped view of the world. I’m no psychologist, I never studied him. I don’t want to say he’s “messed up in the head” because I think that plays into the common dismissal and mistreatment and characterization of mental illness. That’s not to say that these things are what I’d consider proper, most definitely not. But I think that while it is difficult to say whether or not he had a mental condition (since he was not studied as far as I recall) it is very clear that he had an exceptionally warped view of the world that informed some very inappropriate behavior.

I won’t make opinion from speculative information or jump to saying he was a pedophile since I think that, honestly, it’s something beyond proving conclusively because the media ripped into it with so much fervor and he was *so* famous that it’s hard separating fact from fiction. I will stand by my point above, though. I think it’s fair to the facts that have been conclusively established and don’t present too much of a bias any which way.

myluis617

Sadly when stars are gods in people's eyes their crimes are swept under the rug with the added on power of the Jackson name.

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Jordie admitted later (not sure if it was before his death or not) that the accusations were false.

I have seen this statement repeated in multiple threads now but have yet to see actual evidence of it :sure:

PunkTheFunk
12 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Sadly when stars are gods in people's eyes their crimes are swept under the rug with the added on power of the Jackson name.

Shhh... let them enjoy their "idol" in peace

giphy.gif

PartySick
11 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I have seen this statement repeated in multiple threads now but have yet to see actual evidence of it :sure:

After the death of Michael Jackson, Jordan Chandler tells the whole truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he (Jordan) and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts which included oral sex. Jordan gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported amount of US $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to start taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted to these painkillers.

Now after Michael’s death Chandler decides to tell the truth. “I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell the lies. Now I can’t tell Michael how much I’m sorry and if he will forgive me.”

Under the influence of a father who told his son to lie that Jackson had touched his genitals, Jordan Chandler subsequently told a psychiatrist and later on the police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were Michael’s genitals.

“Now for the first time I can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father’s lies to escape from being poor,” Jordan said.

---

I wish I could find the article :fail: it was also in the book I read about these cases.

Some people call this an out of context statement but really...what other context could you take it in? :awkney:

Regardless, Jordan was not a victim. Neither were the Arvizo boys, Wade, or James :huntyga:

đź–¤

3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I slept in the same bed as my little cousins so am I a pedophile? 

He didn't sleep in bed with his child relatives, get it? These children, he befriended them, they weren't blood related.

2 hours ago, Cervaantes said:

What is a 35 year old man doing sleeping with children with no parents lmao pleaseeee

Shows how messed up are the parents

PunkTheFunk
7 hours ago, PartySick said:

“Now for the first time I can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father’s lies to escape from being poor,” Jordan said.

:fail:

A two-second Google search would tell you that this is completely false, and I'm pretty sure I have called you out on this before.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/jordan-chandler-jackson/

Given that the sole source of this information was a single poorly-worded statement which was reproduced verbatim on multiple blogs, and that no mention of Jordan Chandler’s supposed confession (or any statement from Chandler) appeared in the news media despite the continuous crush of Michael Jackson coverage after the entertainer’s passing, we have to categorize this one as false."

---

If you want to believe he's innocent in spite of events that actually occurred then that's fine, I'm not stopping you. But you can't keep parroting fake facts just to prove his innocence :wtfga: It's misleading to the people who actually want to know the full story and come to their own conclusion. I'm not personally targetting you, it just bugs me so much when people base their arguments on things that didn't even happen.

Miracle
9 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I slept in the same bed as my little cousins so am I a pedophile? 

They weren't his cousins. Also I guess your room doesn't have ****ography all over it. I guess.

Archived