💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG6: Tech House or Industrial Techno?

AJRocketMan

Do you want LG6 to be Tech House, or Industrial Techno?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you want: Tech House or Industrial Techno?

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan

LG6 could go in many different directions, but considering who she's working with, this could likely go one of two ways; Industrial Techno or Tech House. What are the differences?

Tech House Music:

More Commercially accessible

Has more of a drop

Slightly more melodic

More likely to feature vocals

Groovier, funkier

Better for dancing and more appropriate for parties

Spoiler

Industrial Techno Music:

More experimental

Typically doesn't have drops

Rarely features vocals (sometimes spoken word samples from speeches or whatever)

More intense

Not appropriate for dancing, more a listening type of EDM

Very rigid and mechanical, as if it was made by a machine, whereas Tech House is more human sounding

Spoiler

So what do you guys think? Should LG6 be Tech House, or Industrial Techno? Do you like either of these genres? If not, or even if you do, what genre would you like LG6 to be, and what do you want the focus to be on regarding the musical aspects of the work (songwriting, production, etc.). I want it to be Gaga's experimental album, but not Industrial Techno (unless it sounds like "Lace"!). I just want weirder Tech House. :stalkga:

And not Industrial Techno or Tech House, but I wanted to share this with you guys:

moonboywow

I don't care what it is. I just want it ro be weird enough for people to listen to it for the first time and be like wtf is this? 

Just like how people reacted to this when it first dropped. 

Reginald

Both

but if Lady Gaga is truly working with Bloodpop, HANA, and p o s s i b l y Grimes, I'm unstanning if LG6 turns out to be basic :lmao:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Anderson123

I want to say both and I’ve gotten hyped with the Haus Laboratories snippets but I have the feeling the album is going to sound NOTHING like those. It’s probably going to be more pop than that, kind of like The Cure. 

I mean of course I’d prefer to hear something like those make up ads but it’s Gaga and she does the opposite of one expects all the time. 

AJRocketMan

By the way, Tech House is the "it genre" in the electronic dance music scene at the moment. After several years of deep house and future bass, it seems only natural that the next trend would progress towards Tech House, which has been the case since 2017/18-ish. So it wouldn't be too surprising if LG6 actually turned out to be Tech House. Here's another great example of a commercial Tech House song, it came out at the end of last year. Very well produced!

jprince99x

Brave of you to assume we won't get Joanne 2.0 with Daddy Cooper features on every track

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Lord Temptation
19 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

I want to say both and I’ve gotten hyped with the Haus Laboratories snippets but I have the feeling the album is going to sound NOTHING like those. It’s probably going to be more pop than that, kind of like The Cure. 

I mean of course I’d prefer to hear something like those make up ads but it’s Gaga and she does the opposite of one expects all the time. 

The Cure is gothic rock (they basically invented it). They were as far from pop as you could get, having affinities with post-punk than anything else. But I get your point. Gaga plays around with genres and makes them into pop. She doesn’t confine herself into one or another.

ELECTROHEART

Both, but Gaga's type of voice would fit perfectly for a  Tech House record, while Industrial Tech features more soft vocals or speak samples, also I would love to hear some Industrial bops in LG6 :pray: it would be very interesting :icega:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived