💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG6: Tech House or Industrial Techno?

AJRocketMan

Do you want LG6 to be Tech House, or Industrial Techno?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you want: Tech House or Industrial Techno?

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan
10 minutes ago, scarlxrd said:

Are these considered Tech House?

I like Electricity and One Kiss but that's definitely not Tech House. Tech House is a mix of Techno and House music combined into one. Have you listened to my examples in the OP? That's Tech House. This is probably either Disco House or Garage House or something else. It's definitely not Tech or Deep.

AJRocketMan

What do you guys think of this song? I love it! I would die if LG6 featured a song like this! It’s a mix between Trance and Breakbeat.

SeasonOfTheWitch
2 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

The Cure is gothic rock (they basically invented it). They were as far from pop as you could get, having affinities with post-punk than anything else. But I get your point. Gaga plays around with genres and makes them into pop. She doesn’t confine herself into one or another.

I think they meant the song The Cure 

Lord Temptation
6 hours ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

I think they meant the song The Cure 

I’m such a goose :selena:

FfFfFfFF

If she does one of these genres it would be very infused with pop so it will land somewhere in between. LG6 will probably be dance-pop with house, techno and industrial elements and perhaps some ballads. I mean it's safe to assume she won't release a straight up tech house record with the exact description you posted and neither industrial techno.

12 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

It’s going to be pop, like all of her albums so far

I swear I was going to write THE SAME hahah! Pop guys, P O P 

A Hybrid
27 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

I swear I was going to write THE SAME hahah! Pop guys, P O P 

Can you imagine how hard she’d flop by her standards if she actually switched genres? Pop with rock influences was fine because it was still pop. Unless she does hip hop or trap, she will do pop, she has never been the biggest experimental artist anyway.

No family’s safe when I sashay

3 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

Can you imagine how hard she’d flop by her standards if she actually switched genres? Pop with rock influences was fine because it was still pop. Unless she does hip hop or trap, she will do pop, she has never been the biggest experimental artist anyway.

I always found it funny the way she interprets her sound. I remember before BTW was out she has said it sounded like avantgarde music with sledge hammering techno beats and for ARTPOP to be Trance/Rave?! haha 

Archived