💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts new insta story - "Who dis?"

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

By the way, I'm pretty sure that she, or someone on her team, definitely is lurking on this site, or even this thread, since she reposted the story with the caption "makeup by me" and a sassy shout-out to her makeup critics. 

I'm glad that she feels comfortable sharing looks where she's done her own hair and makeup, even if it's not to everyone's liking. She reminds me of an excited kid playing dress-up, and I think it's super cute. :heart:

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G U C C I
11 minutes ago, Sour Jube said:

We also have to consider that she is a human being, and not a product for our consumption to pick apart when she isn't perfectly flawless.

Why is having perfect makeup the expectation all the time? I like how it is when it isn't exactly perfect. She looks flippin' fierce.

Edit: In no way am I trying to take down anyone, trying to have a positive, healthy dialogue. I appreciate how you explained your perspective, LVbuttondown, even if I disagree.

I totally agree about the perfection of the makeup! I love that she shows that you can be one of the most iconic women on the planet and be fierce, beautiful, and yourself without having to be societies version of perfect. It’s wonderful and while that’s what I thought when I saw it, my thoughts would have stopped there had she not started to also sell makeup. I always find its best to trust her because she does know what’s right the majority of the time, but I hate to see the face of a beauty line torn apart for her looks when she could have delivered the same look and message with better execution. 

GunninMan

Y’all are awful sheesh. LET THE WOMAN LIVE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. She looks great, for saying she has posted her makeup looks before when she’s done it herself, this is probably one of the best she’s ever done. Nothing wrong with critiquing and being respectful if you don’t like it, but being nasty about how she looks is 100% unnecessary, just like your presence in this thread if you’re the one commenting things like that.

Why are none of y'all talking about the picture immediately after of her in the studio wearing sunglasses with "LG6" in giant writing??

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Charlotte Quinn
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Why are none of y'all talking about the picture immediately after of her in the studio wearing sunglasses with "LG6" in giant writing??

We're little labsters now! We don't care about her music anymore  :vegas:

Nah seriously I think it's cause there's another thread discussing that already

52 minutes ago, Charlotte Quinn said:

We're little labsters now! We don't care about her music anymore  :vegas:

Nah seriously I think it's cause there's another thread discussing that already

lmao I'm stupid there is a whole nother thread

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

DoremonLove

I can relate to gaga. The people who u love and who claim to love u hurting u all the time:kara:. she looks so cute:heart:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Say what you want but her selfies make me 100% better about my not-so-perfect make up. DO you guys even know how hard it is to master eyeliner??? I bet you don't :triggered: And i LOVE her for those looks. Because make-up should be worn like this, for fun, not constant anxiety 'omg does this look perfect will people look at me' :bye:

Archived