Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts new insta story - "Who dis?"

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I f*cking love this woman so much. Good for her for re-uploading it with a description and a call-out to all of her makeup critics. (If you're reading this, hi Stef! I think you look great!)  I actually think she looks cute. But if you think *this* looks bad, y'all would've had a stroke if you could've seen what I looked like playing around with my newly arrived Haus Labs products just now. Spoiler alert: I looked like a fricking panda. I definitely need to watch some tutorials. 

I think she looks cute too! And obviously she's feeling herself, and that's what matters.  But yeah, I'm no makeup genius either... sometimes I mess up my mascara :smh:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria

Wow you guys are reallyyyy harsh sometimes lol:emma: I mean the hair is gross as usual but the makeup is fine? I don't see what's wrong with it.

Are lms going through the teenage years right now, feeling grumpy with Mom all the time and hating things she says and does?

Underneath I hope we still all love her to bits :heart:

Charlotte Quinn

I feel SO BAD for gaga! I mean she is pouring her heart out on this brand and she's doing her best even doing her OWN makeup using HER products for some of you guys to come here and hate on her b/c you didn't like the look?! And y'all talking bout her as if she's invisible! As if she doesn't read our posts and threads (especially now after the brand release). I mean she's a normal girl who  just loves makeup, she isn't a makeup artist and honestly I think she did great! 

MonsterMom
24 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Wow you guys are reallyyyy harsh sometimes lol:emma: I mean the hair is gross as usual but the makeup is fine? I don't see what's wrong with it.

I will never get tired of your hair comments :sharon:

Diamond heart99
7 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Are lms going through the teenage years right now, feeling grumpy with Mom all the time and hating things she says and does?

Underneath I hope we still all love her to bits :heart:

Yes!

If she leaked random tracks of LG6 with Haus Labs purchases like Wonka Golden Tickets - LMs would be buying lip gloss to put on their cats. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

G U C C I

I love seeing her post pics that feel more in the moment like this because she obviously doesn’t want to share her personal time as much anymore! 

I am glad for Sarah’s sake that Gaga did say she did the makeup and while I’m not a fan of the makeup look I think she looks ****ing killer in that Versace jacket. I wouldn’t even look twice at this makeup look if it wasn’t part of her selling actual makeup.

i understand artistic expression and I love that Gaga has never been one to use makeup for the sole purpose of looking pretty or beautiful. I also love how she is making it abundantly clear you don’t need to be a pro to use this, but that still doesn’t mean the face of the brand should have such uneven lines and poor execution in her looks. It could have been a simple statement look but with straight lines! This makes me think she did her own eye-lie-ner for the launch party too. The look was fine just the execution was terrible. Sorry not trying to sound mean about it. 

4 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

i understand artistic expression and I love that Gaga has never been one to use makeup for the sole purpose of looking pretty or beautiful. I also love how she is making it abundantly clear you don’t need to be a pro to use this, but that still doesn’t mean the face of the brand should have such uneven lines and poor execution in her looks. It could have been a simple statement look but with straight lines! This makes me think she did her own eye-lie-ner for the launch party too. The look was fine just the execution was terrible. Sorry not trying to sound mean about it. 

We also have to consider that she is a human being, and not a product for our consumption to pick apart when she isn't perfectly flawless.

Why is having perfect makeup the expectation all the time? I like how it is when it isn't exactly perfect. She looks flippin' fierce.

Edit: In no way am I trying to take down anyone, trying to have a positive, healthy dialogue. I appreciate how you explained your perspective, LVbuttondown, even if I disagree.

Charlotte Quinn
1 minute ago, LVbuttondown said:

I love seeing her post pics that feel more in the moment like this because she obviously doesn’t want to share her personal time as much anymore! 

I am glad Sarah’s sake that she did say she did the makeup and while I’m not a fan of the makeup look I think she looks ****ing killer in that Versace jacket. I wouldn’t even look twice at this makeup look if it wasn’t part of her selling actual makeup.

You aren't at all! Now this is how you do constructive criticism!

Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinions. But if you have a negative opinion, you should express it kindly, explain your views, offer solutions!

Omg, to all of you making rude comments saying she looks bad, do you have literally ANY female friends? Would you comment something like that about them when they post a picture of themselves in makeup they did? What is wrong with you people? :saladga: Think about a woman on a level other than who boosts your ego with slaying the most

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

13 minutes ago, goldenrealm said:

People are beyond stupid sometimes. I bet they thought they were being clever meanwhile Gaga inside her head was like 

giphy.gif 

Archived