Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts new insta story - "Who dis?"

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quick did she accidentally post any information that might have LG6 information in the photo thus causing her to delete it lkjalksjdalksjdalkksjdlaksjdlaksjdlaskjdkasj

3 points in and ready for more

omg what if it was an individual ig message that she posted on her story by accident sksksksksk

3 points in and ready for more

geusst1235

The complaints regarding her makeup/face on every single post have really gotten old. It's different when someone actually gives constructive criticism about something, but saying "Omg she looks so bad" is just immature to say. It adds nothing, and I mean absolutely NOTHING to this thread besides negativity.

I thought she looked great. Why do so many people immediately comment mean things? I understand you can have that opinion, but is it necessary to spread it around? Makes this into a very odd "fan" site.

1 hour ago, jprince99x said:

Her face looks elongated

Cuz shes shooting from above?

get with it aubrey plaza GIF by Team Coco

Spoiler

Jk:fan:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

She looks beautiful.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Franch Toast
19 minutes ago, LaLa said:

"Feelin' cute, might delete later" Gaga?? :what:

edit: omg she reuploaded it calling out all her little haters :ladyhaha:

70704850_2457250377932321_12565372255506

I f*cking love this woman so much. Good for her for re-uploading it with a description and a call-out to all of her makeup critics. (If you're reading this, hi Stef! I think you look great!)  I actually think she looks cute. But if you think *this* looks bad, y'all would've had a stroke if you could've seen what I looked like playing around with my newly arrived Haus Labs products just now. Spoiler alert: I looked like a fricking panda. I definitely need to watch some tutorials. 

She/Her/Hers

Diamond heart99

Her assistant is getting fired.

😂😂😂😂

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Archived