Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Craft (Reboot) Cast Revealed

jacs vs looser

Featured Posts

jacs vs looser

We now know who will be leading The Craft reboot when the film rolls around. We learned this past March that Blumhouse Productions was teaming with Sony Pictures to create a new version of The Craft, and casting is now underway with the full lead ensemble revealed. Previously announced Cailee Spaeny (Bad Times at the El Royale) will be joined by Gideon Adlon (The Society), Lovie Simone (Greenleaf), and Zoey Luna (Pose), with the quartet playing the witches at the center of the story, per Deadline.

The new film is described as a reimagining of the 1996 film that starred Robin Tunney, Fairuza Balk, Neve Campbell, Christine Taylor, and Rachel True and revolved around a group of outcast teen Catholic prep school students who practice witchcraft on the side.

Zoe Lister-Jones (Band Aid) is writing and directing the new film, which also has the original film’s director Andrew Fleming executive producing alongside Douglas Wick and Lucy Fisher for Red Wagon Entertainment.

cailee-spaeny-zoey-luna-lovia-simone-gid

Source: http://collider.com/the-craft-reboot-cast/

jacs vs looser
4 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

I want a Neve Campbell cameo in this! She deserves more credit for her work in horror imo

Ugh I know! I love her too. I hope this new version does justice to the original.

I’m here for a sequel instead of a reboot. Fairuza Balk makes the movie tbh and I would have hoped for Nancy to have been released from the asylum and terrorize the rest of the girls. Plus I would have loved for the actress who played Marcia Brady to come back and say “Sure Jan” at some point in the movie. 

HeavyyMetalVenuss

i’m hoping this doesn’t play out like that heathers reboot did :triggered: a literal dumpster fire

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Gracious Gaga
8 minutes ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

i’m hoping this doesn’t play out like that heathers reboot did :triggered: a literal dumpster fire

There was a Heather’s remake? 

♥ Kindness Police.

HeavyyMetalVenuss
3 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

There was a Heather’s remake? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2018/10/30/troubled-journey-heathers-tv-reboot-repeatedly-postponed-wake-mass-shootings/%3foutputType=amp

here’s an article talking about it, it was a tv reimagining where the heathers and the football jocks were lgbt, which wrecked the entire original storyline. the show itself was like riverdale where all it’s good at is looking pretty, it had a second season completely written but chances are it’s never happening

Cake like Malibu Gaga

7 minutes ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2018/10/30/troubled-journey-heathers-tv-reboot-repeatedly-postponed-wake-mass-shootings/%3foutputType=amp

here’s an article talking about it, it was a tv reimagining where the heathers and the football jocks were lgbt, which wrecked the entire original storyline. the show itself was like riverdale where all it’s good at is looking pretty, it had a second season completely written but chances are it’s never happening

Is that the reboot where they made the minorities the "bullies" for some reason, and they used that as a "dark comedy" guise to make fun of them? I heard of that holy sh*t

3 points in and ready for more

HeavyyMetalVenuss
4 minutes ago, Miel said:

Is that the reboot where they made the minorities the "bullies" for some reason, and they used that as a "dark comedy" guise to make fun of them? I heard of that holy sh*t

yes, exactly that one! one of the heathers was nb, and i think the other two were lesbian if i’m not mistaken? i think one of them faked being a lesbian just to be in the group, i remember that being in the pilot that i watched online before i lost interest. at least the lighting was pretty in the scenes? :selena:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Bizcochito
16 minutes ago, Miel said:

The whole season was pretty GOOD  :giveup: 

Archived