Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

@TwitterMusic: “ARTPOP deserved better but…”

bxr

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
20 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

#JusticeForARTPOP inez_and_vinoodh_artpop_film_019.jpg

Seeing how much pain she was in always makes me cry. Especially this photo. Her eyes are like a laser of love on fire here, they go right through to the deepest, darkest dungeon of my soul.

KingRedd

ARTPOP sacrificed itself to destroy her career! ARTPOP knew the paparazzi prophecy had to be fulfilled and it did what it had to do to achieve that :pawsup:. Only after the sacrifice did we get a vocal focused Gaga and we may not have gotten Cheek 2 Cheek, Sound of Music Tribute, Joanne, and the Superbowl Halftime Show. The sacrifice ARTPOP made was a blessing.

May I Read You? 😎

1 hour ago, KingRedd said:

ARTPOP sacrificed itself to destroy her career! ARTPOP knew the paparazzi prophecy had to be fulfilled and it did what it had to do to achieve that :pawsup:. Only after the sacrifice did we get a vocal focused Gaga and we may not have gotten Cheek 2 Cheek, Sound of Music Tribute, Joanne, and the Superbowl Halftime Show. The sacrifice ARTPOP made was a blessing.

In retrospect, and neither here nor there, really, but imo, (and I am aware this is a potentially out-on-a limb upon which I am moseying) the passion sacrifice itself had legitimate moments of sheer vocal focal Gaga (more on riffs and improvisation, than structured technique a la TSoM, though) hidden beneath the aura of apparent EDM (as, the kids do not, but might potentially say, somewhere), that felt like a low-key foreshadowing …

For instance, that bridge on “Applause” [ ~2:30 ] …

… the vocal soul on that lead single segue, the sacrifice was officially real now

Spoiler

That’s just top-line referential, but there are a selection of moments … but also, additionally: like, what [ ~4:30 ]

ryansamonster

Not ready?? I’m actually tired of this convo that’s been happening since 2013.

I agree that it deserved better, and the people who dislike ARTPOP say otherwise. It will always be this way. 

Archived