Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Tove Lo - Sunshine Kitty

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

nightadieu
6 minutes ago, Jesse said:

So far the only song i don't like is GTHG and Jacques sounds too basic and disposable for me. But the rest i love.

Jacques definitely has Jax Jones all over. But the LYRICS :heat:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticaPunk
19 minutes ago, Jesse said:

So far the only song i don't like is GTHG and Jacques sounds too basic and disposable for me. But the rest i love.

jacques shouldn't even be an album track, it makes me think this is less cohesive than the others.

Adrenaliner
20 minutes ago, Kylo Ren said:

jacques shouldn't even be an album track, it makes me think this is less cohesive than the others.

It’s probably there for the streams

at first listen, only 3 non single tracks popped out to me. but after a few more times im shooked. i find it to be very cohesive even though Jacques sounds missplaced to me, although I love the track. Overall I am one extremely happy camper. Its like blue lips had  a baby with QOTC and smoked something and had its heart broken but then found love at the end of the dark tunnel. Does that make sense to yall? 😅 I love the whole damn thing. Tove delivered and my wig has been disintegrated.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!

nightadieu
22 minutes ago, Diamondog said:

at first listen, only 3 non single tracks popped out to me. but after a few more times im shooked. i find it to be very cohesive even though Jacques sounds missplaced to me, although I love the track. Overall I am one extremely happy camper. Its like blue lips had  a baby with QOTC and smoked something and had its heart broken but then found love at the end of the dark tunnel. Does that make sense to yall? 😅 I love the whole damn thing. Tove delivered and my wig has been disintegrated.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!

OMG I've listened to the album twice now and your explanation is the most accurate someone could ever describe it

Magneto

Unlike many other people in this thread I actually loved it on first listen. The singles didn't appeal to me at first, but make sense in the content of the album. It is a very moody and introspective album indeed and that's why I love it probably

Free my mind

BlingNotTheMusic
14 hours ago, Kylo Ren said:

considering blue lips was lady wood part 2 and sunshine kitty is part 3 it kind of makes sense :ohwell:

Is it? SK doesn't have the interludes that both BL and LW have. It doesn't seem to flow with the story either. 

BlingNotTheMusic
13 hours ago, nightadieu said:

Kind of torn between calling SK a downgrade and calling it a masterpiece. Had a hard time connecting to each of the songs at the first listen, but the more often I did so, the more I fell in love. I agree that it's not as "easy" as her previous albums but it shows more of Tove imo. I'll listen through it two to three more times and see if my impression changes :excuseu:

Literally ALL of this. 

ToveLoXkylie :pray:

BL > LW (almost)= SK > QotC (hasn't aged well for me)

confused as to why she described this as her happiest album, the vast majority of songs are sad imo

I love this album a lot

aphrodite

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

confused as to why she described this as her happiest album, the vast majority of songs are sad imo

I love this album a lot

I definitely think it's a grower. 3rd play through and :lolly:

Faves so far are Sweettalk My ❤, Bad as the boys, Mateo and Equally Lost. I honestly cant choose just one, I am really feeling every song on this album, excluding Mistaken. I just cant seem to get into that one yet 😫

23 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

I definitely think it's a grower. 3rd play through and :lolly:

i love them all on the first listen ahah

aphrodite

DOJA CAT
14 hours ago, Kylo Ren said:

considering blue lips was lady wood part 2 and sunshine kitty is part 3 it kind of makes sense :ohwell:

It’s not part 3, it’s a totally different thing 

thank u, next

messybottom

Not y’all putting QOTC at the bottom of your listens when that album is a work of art. Especially the blueprint edition with the truth serum EP. :saladga:

Archived