💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Mark Ronson Comes Out

Cyber Babylon

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

Would be cool not to need to have set boundaries and labels when it comes to sexuality.  Just like who you like :ohwell: these titles are kinda hard to keep up with and tbh nobody really knows what they mean.... it just seems more complicated than it should be.  

Bottom line- he’s attracted to men and women.  Sexually fluid. Simple as that.  You can like one you can like both :shrug: 

I feel ignorant saying all this however so if someone has a different perspective please share it.

♥ Kindness Police.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
22 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

Excited Book GIF by TikTok

Me after finding out Mark Ronson is sapiosexual

Me too, but reading takes too long  so this is me:

books.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

CannaeDrive

Hmmm :huh: I think saying he is "sapiophile" would be more correct in his case, if he wants to take sex/gender out of consideration. Sorry Mark, you a "sapiosexual" doesn't make any sense with what you mean to say.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

46 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

I wonder if he’s ever watched gay p0rn

Only if actors discussed the doctrine of transcendental idealism between sessions 

48 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Which means he is bisexual lol why do people have to come up with new terms to feel special?

Not bisexual. That would basically mean he is attracted to two genders, presumably masculine and feminine  traits in males and females. 

He is more kin to pansexual (the attraction to someone regardless of their gender, traits, etc)

Don’t invalidate someone else’s feelings just because you disagree with them. Just because you think it’s silly doesn’t make it meaningless to anyone else. There’s plenty of people on this forum who identify with sexualities other than just gay or bisexual. Show some respect.

38 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Would be cool not to need to have set boundaries and labels when it comes to sexuality.  Just like who you like :ohwell: these titles are kinda hard to keep up with and tbh nobody really knows what they mean.... it just seems more complicated than it should be.  

Bottom line- he’s attracted to men and women.  Sexually fluid. Simple as that.  You can like one you can like both :shrug: 

I feel ignorant saying all this however so if someone has a different perspective please share it.

Some people don’t like labels (like you) and some people do like them.

Most of the people who label themselves struggle with their own sexual identity, and that label gives them that sense of identity they desire.

If you don’t want a label, then don’t label yourself. However, you can’t tell someone they aren’t ‘this’ or aren’t ‘that’, just because you think so. Having them say what they are can significantly improve their own mental wellbeing (plus helps them not feel alone as many others identify with them as well)

57 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Why do we need a label for everything? 

Read what I said above 

Archived