Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Mark Ronson Comes Out

Cyber Babylon

Featured Posts

Cyber Babylon

Mark Ronson has come out as "sapiosexual".

The 44-year-old music producer revealed he identifies as sapiosexual, meaning he is attracted to intelligence before gender, after watching a debate about the issue on 'Good Morning Britain', while waiting to go on the show.

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/mark-ronson-identifies-sapiosexual-110447405.html

:stalkga:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jprince99x

Hi all! I have something really important to send Mark Ronson. I wrote a very heartfelt letter and I really think he might just respond.  I just bought my very first printer because I want to send him some photos with my letter. He is so talented I'd do anything for him to get my letter.  

If anyone knows a mailing address it would mean the world to me if you share it! I have tried reaching out to him by DM but I have never gotten a response. I don't think celebrities as famous as him check their DMs.

Here are the photos. I was a little embarrassed getting them printed at CVS, that's why I bought the printer!

Spoiler

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0390.JPG

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Good Morning Britain has gotten awful. I'm not even going to look at what they've said about it because they're not worth anyone's time currently. There's no room for 'debate' or even discussion on there anymore when it's just Piers Morgan talking over everyone, trying to get people riled up about gender identity and sexuality amongst other topics. 

And of course ITV are actively promotion Piers' opinions now because it grants them so much publicity. ITV have never seemed hugely bias before but I think morals might be going out the window so they can milk Piers Morgan for all he is worth :/

G U C C I

Mark is so hot & I agree and honestly that's really just my bisexuality because I am attracted to peoples intelligence and personality regardless of gender myself. Should have figured there would have been another label for it. 

I've always thought Mark & Gaga would make a good couple. They have great chemistry together! I loved their interactions in the studio in FF2. She did refer to him as her brother tho so that's probably a no go on a relationship for them. I didn't realize how long they had been friends until recently. They were hanging out in 2008-09.

Archived