💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Mark Ronson Comes Out

Cyber Babylon

Featured Posts

One last thing. If you come at me saying “well this is just my opinion” then don’t even bother responding.

An opinion is something like “ew pineapples don’t go on pizza”, not “That person can’t be who they are because I disagree with them”

this is a Lady Gaga forum. We all have different backgrounds and experiences. If you can’t accept that, you shouldn’t even be here in the first place.

thank you for coming to my ted talk

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, homomo said:

Not bisexual. That would basically mean he is attracted to two genders, presumably masculine and feminine  traits in males and females. 

He is more kin to pansexual (the attraction to someone regardless of their gender, traits, etc)

Don’t invalidate someone else’s feelings just because you disagree with them. Just because you think it’s silly doesn’t make it meaningless to anyone else. There’s plenty of people on this forum who identify with sexualities other than just gay or bisexual. Show some respect.

I did not disrespect or invalidate anyone, I simply said what he described applies to bisexuality, so why come up with new terms nobody ever heard about? I do not think other sexualities are silly so I dont know why you would say that. Your explanation of pansexual to me sounds exactly like what bisexual means.

4 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I did not disrespect or invalidate anyone, I simply said what he described applies to bisexuality, so why come up with new terms nobody ever heard about? I do not think other sexualities are silly so I dont know why you would say that. Your explanation of pansexual to me sounds exactly like what bisexual means.

Bisexuality is an attraction to the gender aspect. Like, being attracted to a woman for her femininity, or a man for his masculinity.

Pansexual ignores the traits aspect, as is more focused on the person as a human being regardless if someone is feminine or masc, male or female) 

For example: a Pan person could be attracted to men, women, gender fluid, or people who don’t even identity with a specific gender. Where as a bi person would have two, commonly just men and women. 

2 minutes ago, homomo said:

Bisexuality is an attraction to the gender aspect. Like, being attracted to a woman for her femininity, or a man for his masculinity.

Pansexual ignores the traits aspect, as is more focused on the person as a human being regardless if someone is feminine or masc, male or female) 

For example: a Pan person could be attracted to men, women, gender fluid, or people who don’t even identity with a specific gender. Where as a bi person would have two, commonly just men and women. 

Oh ok I understand now, thanx for explaining

YAAAAS MARK, CONGRATULATIONS! You're a rockstar and a hero and we love you!

Now how does one go about arranging a first date...

3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

If you have any questions, please let me know!

A year ago I was very lost on this topic too, but my best friend is doing her PhD with this kinda threaded in. So, I learned a lot from her. 

Patrick Garcia

I mean, sapiosexual seems really "asexual" to me, you know? Two sapiosexuals will achieve orgasm debating about some complicated issue or something? Obviously, that's not the case. My point is that if he is willing to suck a ****, to have his ass pounded by another man or to pound other men's asses, to suck and **** ***, to have romantic feelings for men and women, he is bissexual regardless of the reason he is attracted to that man or woman in particular (the reason here being the person's intelligence).

I'm not the owner of the truth. This is something that came to my mind and I wanted to share with you.

10 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Eh don’t let them fool you. Panaexuality is as real as god is.

3 minutes ago, homomo said:

If you have any questions, please let me know!

A year ago I was very lost on this topic too, but my best friend is doing her PhD with this kinda threaded in. So, I learned a lot from her. 

I live in the Middle East so none of these topics are familiar to me lol but I do enjoy learning and talking about it online. Its a very sensitive subject to Americans though so I always get attacked for not understanding something ive never heard about. Im very opinionated though so I understand why..

Excuse me but how a person can feel sexual attraction to someone's intelligence? Ain't that easy to guarantee someone is REALLY smart, sometimes a person just knows a bunch of concepts on something in particular, or in general, but that doesn't mean necessarily that person is completely "smart" in many other aspects... and vice versa, if a person have a lot of good skills in anything but doesn't know nothing about basic concepts... ugh it's so complicated and I don't believe this sexuality, sorry

Archived