Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Bangtan Sonyeondan

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

DISCLAIMER: Do not drag nor use hate speech inside this thread. Do not involve other groups/musicians here. This thread is specifically made for Bangtan Sonyeondan and its fanbase inside GagaDaily. Also, your point of saying “This is GagaDaily.” will be invalid because this was posted inside the “Fan Base” section. Thank you.

BANGTAN SONYEONDAN

persona-kim-namjoon.jpgpersona-kim-seokjin.jpgpersona-min-yoongi.jpgpersona-jung-hoseok.jpgpersona-park-jimin.jpgpersona-kim-taehyung2.jpgpersona-jeon-jeonnguk.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBJhsgUSCmnmA0MfXTGxW 

Kim Namjoon (RM) (leader, main rapper)

Kim Namjoon is the leader of Bangtan Sonyeondan. He produced and wrote most, if not all of BTS’ songs since 2013. He is previously known as Rap Monster but now changed to RM. He used to be an underground rapper named Runch Randa. He has been inside BigHit entertainment for the longest among the members. He has released 2 mixtapes, Rap Monster and mono. 

Kim Seokjin (Jin) (vocalist, visual) 

Kim Seokjin is the oldest among the members. He was a former actor, and has been known for his visuals. He has sang several solo songs including Epiphany, the intro to Love Yourself: Answer. 

Min Yoongi (Suga) (lead rapper) 

Min Yoongi is the lead rapper. Among the rap line, he is known to have the fastest rap, amounting to 11 syllables per second. He has released a mixtape named “Agust D”, which is successfully acclaimed. 

Jung Hoseok (J-Hope) (rapper, main dancer)

Jung Hoseok is a rapper and the main dancer of the group. He is known for aegyos, and amazing dance skills. He has made a name for himself and released a mixtape called “Hope World”. 

Park Jimin (Jimin) (lead vocalist)

Park Jimin is the lead vocalist. He is known to have a high pitched voice. He has sang numerous solo songs, including Serendipity, the intro for Love Yourself: Her. 

Kim Taehyung (V) (vocalist, visual)

Kim Taehyung is a vocalist and actor. He has acted inside one of South Korea’s biggest dramas, Hwarang. He is known for his deep voice and has sang solo songs, including Singularity, intro for Love Yourself: Tear.

Jeon Jeongguk (Jungkook) (main vocalist)

Jeon Jeongguk is the main vocalist and the youngest among the members. He is known for a stable voice and sang a healthy amount of solos and rapped in their earlier works. 

TRIP TO THEIR DISCOGRAPHY:

2 COOL 4 SKOOL:

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg                                                    

The debut EP, 2 COOL 4 SKOOL features BTS’ image as a hip-hop inspired group, trying to make it in the K-Pop industry. The album consists of 7 tracks with 2 hidden tracks featured. The two singles promoted for the album is “No More Dream” and “We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2”. 

O! R U L8 2?:

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwmhwzWmWDRhEBzTjUmEN

The mini album O! R U L8 2? features BTS’ message to have their fans pursue their dreams and not confrom to society’s pressure. The album consists of ten tracks. The single promoted for this album is “N.O.” (No Offense). “Attack on Bangtan” was pushed as a promo single.

SKOOL LUV AFFAIR:

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXSGbyhY5fP5VKLkjk0In

The LP, SKOOL LUV AFFAIR is the third album by BTS. The singles promoted were “Boy In Luv” and “Just One Day”.

DARK AND WILD:

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT IN LIFE: PART 1 & 2:

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT IN LIFE: YOUNG FOREVER:

YOU NEVER WALK ALONE:

LOVE YOURSELF: HER: 

LOVE YOURSELF: TEAR:

LOVE YOURSELF: ANSWER:

MAP OF THE SOUL: PERSONA:

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

adamsenigma

I used to hate them but omg, I got into their music because of my sister and they are so ****ing good, they really are talented and they love what they do, you can tell they are perfectionists, their shows are amazing and they are cute and funny af

Irrelevant
14 minutes ago, mister max said:

Posting to follow the thread :flower:

can't u follow the thread without posting now? :huh:

OT: V talent

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

mister max
5 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

can't u follow the thread without posting now? :huh:

OT: V talent

Yes you can but that woulnt bump the thread would it :gayhat:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

moonboywow
21 minutes ago, mister max said:

Yes you can but that woulnt bump the thread would it :gayhat:

That's such a Me thing. Lmao

Yoongi tho. He is gonna release a new mixtape soon. I hope. 

goldenrealm
3 hours ago, Pink Plastique said:

DISCLAIMER: Do not drag nor use hate speech inside this thread. Do not involve other groups/musicians here. This thread is specifically made for Bangtan Sonyeondan and its fanbase inside GagaDaily. Also, your point of saying “This is GagaDaily.” will be invalid because this was posted inside the “Fan Base” section. Thank you.

Kim Taehyung (V) (vocalist, visual)

Kim Taehyung is a vocalist and actor. He has acted inside one of South Korea’s biggest dramas, Hwarang. He is known for his deep voice and has sang solo songs, including Singularity, intro for Love Yourself: Tear.

I like the disclaimer you made, well done

also what do you mean Taehyung also act as a visual in the group? is it referring to his acting career?

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, goldenrealm said:

also what do you mean Taehyung also act as a visual in the group? is it referring to his acting career?

the "visual" role in kpop groups is basically whats given to the members who best fit korean beauty standards. e.g. Jisoo from BP, Irene from RV, Tzuyu from Twice, etc. Its kinda meaningless tho :awkney:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

moonboywow
1 hour ago, goldenrealm said:

Basically the best looking member in a group. Taehyung was the last member to be revealed in BTS since the company was scared that another company would want him. 

edengowon

heyyyyyy so glad we have a space here where we can chat without the usual comments :green:

who're are y'all biases? mine are jin, yoongi and tae (like i cannot decide)

the artist formerly known as melancholia

mister max

I switch a lot between biases lmao I dont like having one

My bias is the one that most recently put something out solo so V currently

Edit: or is it jungkook idk anymore

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived