Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Robert Downey Jr. Returning To The MCU In ‘Black Widow'

River

Featured Posts

53 minutes ago, Miel said:

It's weird, because I think Bruce and Nat could have an interesting dynamic, but AOU was so badly written that it left such a sour taste in my mouth. I get that they tried to kind of gloss over and ignore it, but it's still present whether we like it or not.

And yeah, I'm curious as to how they're gonna move forward with the Black Widow canon in the franchise (I was being facetious about them bringing back Nat post-Endgame, even if by some weird technicality both her and original-Gamora's souls are in the soul stone... I guess?), considering the core of the franchise is going to be different now.

I think it would’ve been a good dynamic and romance had they done it right. And although the Soul Dimension is a thing if I remember the comics correctly I don’t think it works like how everyone thinks it does.

22 minutes ago, ryansamonster said:

No absolutely! Florence will def carry on the Black Widow mantle. She’s only 22 or 23, so she can put another 10 years into the franchise. Yelena takes over the mantle in the comics as well. I’d prefer Scarlett, but ageism is BS. Of course, all speculation, I’m sure Marvel is anticipating this film being a success. 

I was very excited when I heard a rumour about this next phase having more female focus I’m just dissapointed it’s relegated to streaming rather than the movies for now. Even though there’s rumours Scarlet Witch will finally become who she really is in Doctor Strange MvOM

Archived