Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga’s debut orig non remake film, who should direct

Lighter

Featured Posts

lars von trier, david lynch, tim burton or the wachowski sisters each have something very "Gaga", and i think they'd make awesome directors for a Gaga Original :party:

ice heard one side from above

Regina George

Gaga starring in new original movie by James Cameron sounds like heaven to me. :tony:

Also... Francis Lawrence, Tim Burton & Guillermo del Toro

I don't know directors well enough, but for genre I thought she would be great in a dark comedy or even rom com. From her SNL bits you can see she has a good comedic timing! 

Omg, imagine they reshoot the BTWB with the new actor for a special scene :firega::firega::firega:

Hmmmm... maybe whoever directed Bohemian Rhapsody, cause that was fanTASTICALLY directed, and it would make sense for a Gaga film! :firega:

Moonlight is one of the most beautiful movies I have ever seen, so I'm going with Barry Jenkins. His partner, Lulu Wang, also did amazing with The Farewell. The former would be great for a more visceral drama, while the latter would be great for a dramatic but lighter, ensemble piece.

Of course, I'll throw in Guillermo del Toro for a slightly campy, fantasy film ala The Shape of Water or even Hellboy: The Golden Army. Terrence Malick and Christopher Nolan would be a dream, too, for something more epic.

3 points in and ready for more

Defmix100

Quentin Tarantino, Martin Scorsese, Bradley Cooper, David O. Russell, Denis Villeneuve, Lars von Trier.

Also wondering if she'll ever work with Robert Rodriguez again, she probably never thought he'd direct something as big as Alita: Battle Angel

I think she should explore drama / thriller.  

I would love to witness her directed by Yorgos Lanthimos, Damien Chazelle and Jordan Peele.

Archived