Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How much have you ever spent on a concert?

Musicisfreedom

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom

Includes: tickets, travel, merch, etc.

For me, it's my upcoming Madame X shows. It'll be insanely expensive. But worth it

Bitch I'm Madonna

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

Beyonce and Her husband On The Run 2. 

$286 for the floor ticket, about $150 on Merchandise, $11 on one drink, $180 on the hotel. about $627. 

The Joanne world tour would be next on the list. 

Gaga this year and Gaga next year! I don’t want to talk about it. :cryga:

But it’s the best money I’ve ever spent!!! And will do it 100 more times!!:tony:

michael angelo

Joanne WT . Ticket = 80 pounds / travel + food + hotel + transportation = 600 pounds

I’m from Portugal and spent about 7 days in London, my concert was at the Birmingham arena (the last show)

we could belong together

DutchHooker

Welp, I've been to 3 concerts:

Lady Gaga - JWT (70 euro)
Zara Larsson - Don't worry bout me (40 euro)
Kim Petras - Broken (A few weeks ago - 20 euro)

And I will go to Charli XCX this November (40 euro)..

So yeah, I've never spent more than 70... my first concert though..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

PartySick

The artRAVE, all totaled up, cost me WELL over a grand :giveup:

Oddly enough, the JWT was farther but cost me just under a grand. I guess because two people went instead of three, we didn't buy merch, and we only stayed in Tampa two nights where as we were in Ft. Lauderdale for the artRAVE for like...a week :emma:

🖤

lifeasgeorge

Most expensive thing I’ve done is coachella, I probably spent around $800 in total :vegas:

But I don’t regret it!! cant wait for next year :lolly:

live and let live

KatieJudasGaga4

JWT, I went twice and it even costs more than when I went to the Monster Ball 3 times.

I don't regret it though, the JWT is an amazing show and she sang Grigio Girls at my show :diane:

I've never spent more than $100 on a concert until this year when I finally wasn't broak anymore. I went to SXSW and spent about $500 (Saved a bunch of money with free flights thanks to BF earning airline points and because there are so many free and low cover venues at SXSW).

I'm saving up for Enigma with hopefully a free hotel and discount flights and 2 tickets, I'm budgeting $1000 and it's gonna b hard even with my deal$ :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Pamelaisley

Back in December, I went to two different shows for a band I like. One on Tuesday and the other on Thursday. 

I decided to go all out and buy VIP for the first one and then M&G for the second one. I was so proud of myself for working hard enough and saving all my coins because I've never bought either of those things. Usually my mom or brother buys me concert tickets. Gaga was the most expensive at almost $200 for the JWT, but I will just count what I, myself spent, not family.

Regular VIP was $199 (already included ticket), and the M&G was $269 (plus $57 for ticket). I bought 2 shirts at each show for $40 each so, $160. I'm seeing the same band next month so I bought VIP again :huntyga:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

Over $1,000.

Enigma. Two tickets came out to over $600 together. Plus flight for two, hotel, Uber, etc. I'm doing it again next month except I'm only paying for my part so it may come out under $1,000

My name isn't Timmers

Musicisfreedom
5 minutes ago, Pamelaisley said:

Back in December, I went to two different shows for a band I like. One on Tuesday and the other on Thursday. 

I decided to go all out and buy VIP for the first one and then M&G for the second one. I was so proud of myself for working hard enough and saving all my coins because I've never bought either of those things. Usually my mom or brother buys me concert tickets. Gaga was the most expensive at almost $200 for the JWT, but I will just count what I, myself spent, not family.

Regular VIP was $199 (already included ticket), and the M&G was $269 (plus $57 for ticket). I bought 2 shirts at each show for $40 each so, $160. I'm seeing the same band next month so I bought VIP again :huntyga:

Is it Ghost by chance?

Bitch I'm Madonna

Poissonche

Enigma, which totaled over a thousand dollars. I did it because I knew it was the last time in a hell of a long time that I would be rich enough. Now I'm poor but life is good still!

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

Enigma, which totaled over a thousand dollars. I did it because I knew it was the last time in a hell of a long time that I would be rich enough. Now I'm poor but life is good still!

I relate so much. I've finally gotten enough money to go all out on a trip, so I am spending over a thousand on Madame X tour. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

Archived