💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How much have you ever spent on a concert?

Musicisfreedom

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually spent about $30K-$35K range for flights + accomodation, depends how many days I have to spend abroad. And lower than that when I fly regionally or domestically. Say, first class for domestic are about $500 returns so it's very cheap. But for abroad it can get to $25,000-$30,000 returns. Last time I saw Gaga in Japan, my hotel costs me $2,000 for 3 nights. Which is fine for me. It's not cheap, but not expensive either. 

Foods are easy, my budget is about $100/day, so that is already include all kinds of meals available, and I set my merch budget limits for $500 tops.

However, for October Vegas trip, I spent almost nothing for my flights cos I redeemed my miles, so I only need to pay airport tax and stuffs, :flower:   and I got employee rate with the help of someone for my King suite :classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Franch Toast
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I usually spent about $30K-$35K range for flights + accomodation, depends how many days I have to spend abroad. And lower than that when I fly regionally or domestically. Say, first class for domestic are about $500 returns so it's very cheap. But for abroad it can get to $25,000-$30,000 returns. Last time I saw Gaga in Japan, my hotel costs me $2,000 for 3 nights. Which is fine for me. It's not cheap, but not expensive either. 

Foods are easy, my budget is about $100/day, so that is already include all kinds of meals available, and I set my merch budget limits for $500 tops.

However, for October Vegas trip, I spent almost nothing for my flights cos I redeemed my miles, so I only need to pay airport tax and stuffs, :flower:   and I got employee rate with the help of someone for my King suite :classy:

I'm available for adoption, just letting you know... 

She/Her/Hers

Just now, Franch Toast said:

I'm available for adoption, just letting you know... 

I'll contact Angelina Jolie and Madonna :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Eurovision 2018 for sure. 2 tickets to the grand final were about $1500 on the resale market :toofunny: Flight for 2 was another $1600, and the airbnb for 9 days was $1000. 

Close second is Enigma/Jazz Piano. $1500 on 2 tickets to each show. $1100 for flight and hotel for 4 days.

Pamelaisley
1 hour ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Is it Ghost by chance?

Yes! 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

Musicisfreedom
33 minutes ago, Pamelaisley said:

Yes! 

I'm seeing them for the 4th time on the 28th! My favorite band! :vegas: I love them as much as I love Madonna!

Bitch I'm Madonna

funkmedowntown

About $1100 for me alone to go to Enigma :saladga:

But it was super worth it and I'll cherish the memory forever

Little Mons✟er

Musicisfreedom
3 minutes ago, funkmedowntown said:

About $1100 for me alone to go to Enigma :saladga:

But it was super worth it and I'll cherish the memory forever

Sometimes it's just worth it 💜

Bitch I'm Madonna

Pamelaisley
18 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I'm seeing them for the 4th time on the 28th! My favorite band! :vegas: I love them as much as I love Madonna!

My concert is October 25th, which is 2 days before my birthday! :wub: They really are incredible and i'm so happy i found them a few years ago.

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

Musicisfreedom
4 minutes ago, Pamelaisley said:

My concert is October 25th, which is 2 days before my birthday! :wub: They really are incredible and i'm so happy i found them a few years ago.

That's awesome! I hope you have a great time. I found them in 2015 and have loved them ever since

Bitch I'm Madonna

Roughly $280, for the Backstreet Boys.

That includes tickets and merchandise. I always buy tickets for the floor area.

I like being up close and able to move around.

The tickets for Carrie Underwood were slightly cheaper, surprisingly. I'm seeing her this upcoming Sunday!

For just the ticket alone, probably BTWB (I bought a GA resale ticket with birthday money I've collected and didn't spend for, like, three years holy moly). My dad pitched in like $20 like, thanks dad. Totally worth it, though.

But altogether? I bought four tickets total for the Vegas Gaga shows (one ENIGMA for myself, three for myself and my family for J + P). While it's nice to be working and actually having a disposable income, let's just say that I'm glad I don't really spend much on anything else, whew.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived