đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Netflix "Unbelievable"

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

I just started watching this and would love to discuss it with someone.  Who has seen it??

she/her/hers

ZiggyZiggs

I watched it the day it was released, hands down one of the most important shows I’ve ever watched, it’s brilliant 

mmmmonster

I finished it in one sitting and it is such a stunningly made series.  The acting is great, and I love the super feminist perspective it brings.  I was so moved because this was so much more about the victims' perspective than focusing on the crimes themselves.  I did have a nightmare the night after I finished it of someone breaking into my house though, but I guess that's because of how real the series felt to me.

SharkmanthaC

I just finished the first episode.  I won't watch more tonight because I am exhausted, but I'm already speechless. 

she/her/hers

Sky del Blue

I literally started watching 2 hours ago and am completely speechles. The acting is absolutely amazing and most importantly it focuses on the victims. I have a friend who's sexual assault survivor so it hits close to home. It's important to get ourselves educated on the emotions that victims go through and what to do and say (and what not to) when we encounter them. It's really hard to comprehend sometimes. Would definitely recommend to everyone.

Lion Heart

I watched the whole series on two evenings. One of the best mini-series I've seen this year. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived