Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's your Fave "Fan Favorite" Gaga Song?

ShayCristoforo

Fan Favorites  

75 members have voted

1. 1. From this list, which one do you enjoy the most?

• Gypsy
    • Marry The Night
    • So Happy I Could Die
    • You And I
    • Bloody Mary

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

I've noticed these songs are often considered underrated and/or fan favorites.  

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

FfFfFfFF

I have some issues with you pics :poot:

- Gypsy is only a mild fan-favorite

- So Happy I Could Die is one of the two ''filler'' songs on TFM according to most fans, it and Teeth so I really don't see it as a fan-favorite.

You And I is liked by many but not on the same level as Government Hooker, Scheisse and Bloody Mary which are like the ultimate fan-favorites from BTW

OT: I love all fan-favorites expect Scheisse and ARUTW

AlexanderMagno

Marry the Night is my favourite Gaga song, period.

But I don't think it's truly a fan favourite. Scheisse and Bloody Mary are the true fan favourites from the album.

Not even You and I is a true fan favourite. And So Happy I Could Die is not as well (it's neglected by her own fans but it's so good, not really neglected but it's considered the most basic of all TFM songs :selena:).

Gypsy... Everyone loves it I guess, but I wouldn't call it a good example for a fan favourite. I think it's just a catchy tune that everyone thought would be successful from that messy era, so it's a single that got away because of the potential success, not exactly for the true love.

Paparazzi (the only fan favourite that got proper single release), Dance in the Dark (the single that got away for every fan in the world), Bloody Mary (the one that every fan loves and I still don't understand why but god you freaking love it so much), Scheisse (another single that got away), Manicure (uuh it's electro rock that somehow everyone thinks defines Gaga), A-Yo and Dancin in Circles (I don't know why these are fan favourites, I don't like them at all :selena:).

DutchHooker

Why is ScheiBe not a fan favorite song? I think ScheiBe is the most fan favourite of all her songs and that's the reason why she still performs it at Enigma and JWT..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

ShayCristoforo
56 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

Why isn’t Heavy Metal Lover an option :wtfga:

or Scheisse :saladga:

13 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Why is ScheiBe not a fan favorite song? I think ScheiBe is the most fan favourite of all her songs and that's the reason why she still performs it at Enigma and JWT..

I'm not saying these are all of them. But more-so what you would choose. If I put Scheisse, we all know how this would go LOL

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived