Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jeffree Star Reviewing Haus Labs

jprince99x

Featured Posts

jprince99x

Jeffree Star just uploaded Insta stories of him filming a review for HausLabs! He says it will be up Friday. Now it is just a waiting game... Pray he doesn't destroy Gaga's brand with a single youtube vid

I uploaded the stories here so you could watch them:

http://bit.ly/hauslabsjeffree

http://bit.ly/hauslabsjeffree2

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights

By his responses on twitter, he was invited to the launch party so I wonder why he didn't get a PR package? 

Married the Night
1 minute ago, CyanLights said:

So they def did not send him a PR package, I wonder why? 

By his responses on twitter, he was invited to the launch party so I wonder why he didn't get a PR package? 

Appears they did but he’s at his other home right now. 

CyanLights
Just now, Married the Night said:

Oops i didnt realize he wasnt at home, by bad :rip:  

RenegAde

12 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

Jeffree Star just uploaded Insta stories of him filming a review for HausLabs! He says it will be up Friday. Now it is just a waiting game... Pray he doesn't destroy Gaga's brand with a single youtube vid

I uploaded the stories here so you could watch them:

http://bit.ly/hauslabsjeffree

http://bit.ly/hauslabsjeffree2

Jeffree is aware that you all are giving his opinion so much importance, that's why he is teasing and posting on Friday like it's  some grand event. 

TBH. He should be scared of giving gaga a bad review ,gaga isn't James Charles henny 

2 hours ago, Married the Night said:
2 hours ago, CyanLights said:

So they def did not send him a PR package, I wonder why? 

@Ktaylor99 any thoughts?  

I dunno. He's saying (and not saying) a lot. He said the PR one was at his other house. Like, he said he was out of town. He didn't say he was invited or why the whole set everyone else has to buy showed up at the right house :oprah:

Just saying  :ohwell:

And he ain't fooling me with Aboomboompaus Face Armor filters either. Be as still as you want sis, those aren't real :ladyhaha:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

11 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Jeffree is aware that you all are giving his opinion so much importance, that's why he is teasing and posting on Friday like it's  some grand event. 

TBH. He should be scared of giving gaga a bad review ,gaga isn't James Charles henny 

He's doing what he usually does and teases the products he's testing while filming. 

People value his opinion because they feel he's very honest and upfront and wouldn't that be dishonest to not give a bad review because of him being scared? lol.  He has a large audience so like or loathe him he does have some influence. 

CyanLights
Just now, KNJ said:

@Ktaylor99 any thoughts?  

I dunno. He's saying (and not saying) a lot. He said the PR one was at his other house. Like, he said he was out of town. He didn't say he was invited or why the whole set everyone else has to buy showed up at the right house :oprah: Just saying  :ohwell:

The only reason i assumed he was invited was because someone on twitter asked him a couple of days ago if he was going to the launch party and his response was that he couldn't make it or something because he was away :shrug: 

Diamond heart99
6 minutes ago, KNJ said:

@Ktaylor99 any thoughts?  

I dunno. He's saying (and not saying) a lot. He said the PR one was at his other house. Like, he said he was out of town. He didn't say he was invited or why the whole set everyone else has to buy showed up at the right house :oprah:

Just saying  :ohwell:

And he ain't fooling me with Aboomboompaus Face Armor filters either. Be a still as you want sis :ladyhaha:

I have no thoughts.

I am not well versed (or versed at all)in the influencer/beauty community.

So I’m taking your lead and cheering you on!

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

ChromeAngel

I wouldn’t be surprised if he wasn’t invented just because of his thing for starting twitter drama and always calling people out. It’s sort of the opposite of what Gaga and Haus Labs stands for. But there were other similar people who were invited so maybe he was. It will be interesting to see how the manipulative beauty community interacts with Gaga now that she’s part of it. I take part in the community and love makeup but I’m not unaware of how awful some of the people are 

Tom Nook
9 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he wasn’t invented just because of his thing for starting twitter drama and always calling people out. It’s sort of the opposite of what Gaga and Haus Labs stands for. But there were other similar people who were invited so maybe he was. It will be interesting to see how the manipulative beauty community interacts with Gaga now that she’s part of it. I take part in the community and love makeup but I’m not unaware of how awful some of the people are 

He had a Morphe Brush event for Ulta Beauty in Michigan anyways so I doubt he would’ve been able to fly from their to California because he likes to stay in Michigan for his boyfriend’s family, but I think it would be weird for Jeffree to lie about receiving an invitation if people would call him out on it

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

lavenderblondy

i really hope cancel culture and all that stuff doesn't get involved, i trust that gaga's makeup is great but i feel like one comment from jeffree and there could be a lot more stress being put on her

Archived