💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jeffree Star Reviewing Haus Labs

jprince99x

Featured Posts

Luke78619
4 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

Not really. A lot of Gay men still to this day hate her. Like she should’ve never been on Drag Race. And they don’t care about A Star is Born.

Don’t let Oscar win fool you. She still had plenty of haters in Jeffree’s age group. They never liked her in the first place.

It ain’t that deep :laughga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997
2 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

barely 200-300

@ltlmnstr And also, when I say this, I only consider the ones that genuinely hate Gaga and spend their time online, everyday, to drag her. They are the only ones that invest their energy into making "2013 Cancel Gaga" happen again. But they fail miserably every single time. Recently, they tried to sabotage her Oscar campaign, they were bursting with joy when Gaga pulled down "Do What U Want", and so on. Has something changed when it comes to Gaga's public image since then? No.

5 hours ago, t e a said:

tati is BY NO MEANS an attention *****, tho. 

She’s not an attention *****. But she’s definitely manipulative, liar and a petty person to consciously twist words and narratives solely out of spite over ****en vitamins business. 

ltlmnstr
26 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

The people you mentioned are barely 200-300. While the people that are actually interested in Gaga are millions. So who's winning? :giggle:

I don’t understand why you’re being aggressive with me when my point is to be *cautious* because Gaga has a lot of haters in the industry. She always have.

IAmNotHere1997
3 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

I don’t understand why you’re being aggressive with me when my point is to be *cautious* because Gaga has a lot of haters in the industry. She always have.

Don't forget → "When people think that they know who Lady Gaga is, I want to remind them that they don't". Gaga did not spent her entire career to preach about not caring about the others say. She will never do something to please everyone (including her haters), and you shouldn't expect this either.

ltlmnstr
9 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Don't forget → "When people think that they know who Lady Gaga is, I want to remind them that they don't". Gaga did not spent her entire career to preach about not caring about the others say. She will never do something to please everyone (including her haters), and you shouldn't expect this either.

I still don’t understand where this aggression is coming from when all

I’m saying is to be cautious of Jeffree’s review today.

Like do you not know what the word ***cautious***means?

I don’t want to get aggressive back.

IAmNotHere1997
2 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

I still don’t understand where this aggression is coming from when all

I’m saying is to be cautious of Jeffree’s review today.

Like do you not know what the word ***cautious***means?

I don’t want to get aggressive back.

I'm not aggresive, I just like to write a lot :lmao:

I got what you say. But even if Jefree drags hell to the hell and back, her musical career wil still remain unbothered :classy:

LGMonster95

The fact that some of you think that Gaga's career is over if Jefree doesn't like her products is truly laughable. I mean Gaga ended pretty fine from that R Kelly mess, this is literally nothing. Anyway I think his review is going to be positive and even if it wont be for example, her makeup brand is going to be fine because a lot of people seems to really like it so far....

Archived