💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jeffree Star Reviewing Haus Labs

jprince99x

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, coolninjaguy said:

CHILL...  it's not that serious. Just raising the point that he honestly doesn't give af. I could care less if he gives haus beauty a good/bad review although i think he'll just give it a "meh". None of the products are really revolutionary anyways  and we'll see how they fare on wearability/pigmentation because as of now we just have gaga's/haus's word. But to be quite frank his brand is known to be blunt/straight to the point, not "personal things beyond actual products" like your stating. That's why head so popular in the beauty community despite being problematic.

omg sorry I had no idea my post sounded blunt! I didn't mean for it to come across that way. Was just responding! :heart: 

Tbh he actively brands himself as being "blunt" and "honest" and a "bad bitch who is fearlesS" etc...but actions speak louder than words and as someone who has really dived deep into his catalog of videos I'm afraid most of his major videos where he goes IN on a company stem from personal issues he has with the brand rather than the products. Jeffree does this thing where he already has a pre conceived notion of how he will review the brand based on a plethora of things; does he like the owner, does he like the message, is it a major competitor to him, has the brand been critical of him before? etc...and then he puts on a lens. If the brand is safe from all those things he puts on a happy lens and reviews it positively. If the brand ticks even just a couple of those categories he goes IN and totally destroys the brand, owner etc..and then maybe compliments one product to make it seem like he is unbiased. He is extremely manipulative and cunning. Don't let him fool you. You arn't a "real bitch" just by repeating it. It shows by your actions. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, River said:

I don't understand why some people are scared of him, first of all, he's declining, his views in the last 3 months didn't pass the 8mil, second, most of the GP don't even know who he is lol

If we assume that all he's subscribers are all from the US, it's only 4.9% of the US population :huntyga:

What? His views are going up. This is easily checked by looking at his channel. He has 4 videos in the past 3 months that have more than 10M views...

6 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

What? His views are going up. This is easily checked by looking at his channel. He has 4 videos in the past 3 months that have more than 10M views...

I checked his channel before this post actually :laughga:

But he's still not a worldwide phenomenon of "influencer" to be scared about it.. let's be honest, he's too gay and too weird to the GP to even give 1 second of look at him, he's only famous among gays and young people.. it's a small market and Gaga is aiming for a bigger one.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, River said:

I don't understand why some people are scared of him, first of all, he's declining, his views in the last 3 months didn't pass the 8mil, second, most of the GP don't even know who he is lol

If we assume that all he's subscribers are all from the US, it's only 4.9% of the US population :huntyga:

Um...his last video released 3 days ago already has 6 million views, sis. 

But go off.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

coolninjaguy
20 minutes ago, dit said:

omg sorry I had no idea my post sounded blunt! I didn't mean for it to come across that way. Was just responding! :heart: 

Tbh he actively brands himself as being "blunt" and "honest" and a "bad bitch who is fearlesS" etc...but actions speak louder than words and as someone who has really dived deep into his catalog of videos I'm afraid most of his major videos where he goes IN on a company stem from personal issues he has with the brand rather than the products. Jeffree does this thing where he already has a pre conceived notion of how he will review the brand based on a plethora of things; does he like the owner, does he like the message, is it a major competitor to him, has the brand been critical of him before? etc...and then he puts on a lens. If the brand is safe from all those things he puts on a happy lens and reviews it positively. If the brand ticks even just a couple of those categories he goes IN and totally destroys the brand, owner etc..and then maybe compliments one product to make it seem like he is unbiased. He is extremely manipulative and cunning. Don't let him fool you. You arn't a "real bitch" just by repeating it. It shows by your actions. 

yea i totally get where you're coming from but also keep in mind he already shaded haus labs a few times before, specifically about the shipping delay:

"I know what a PRE-ORDER is.. I just don’t like launches where we customers have to wait several months, the product should be available immediately when you’re at that level of success but that’s just my opinion. Doesn’t mean I don’t love Gaga, take a deep breath!!! https://..."

So tbh i think its most likely he'll give her a neutral review. I just don't want to have my expectations too high lol

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, CyanLights said:

By his responses on twitter, he was invited to the launch party so I wonder why he didn't get a PR package? 

So that if he likes the make up it won't be because he was at a party and received a gift box. It will be an unbiased review. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

jprince99x

I think Jeffree buys the consumer version of products so the review is actually of the products consumers receive

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

BUtterfield 8

With his Problematic mess aside, jeffree is always honest when it comes to makeup reviews so I’m perched

3 minutes ago, coolninjaguy said:

yea i totally get where you're coming from but also keep in mind he already shaded haus labs a few times before, specifically about the shipping delay:

"I know what a PRE-ORDER is.. I just don’t like launches where we customers have to wait several months, the product should be available immediately when you’re at that level of success but that’s just my opinion. Doesn’t mean I don’t love Gaga, take a deep breath!!! https://..."

So tbh i think its most likely he'll give her a neutral review. I just don't want to have my expectations too high lol

for sure! yeah I can see him giving her a neutral review as well. He has been approaching Haus Labs a little cautiously which is interesting but his caution and weird vibes / semi shade he has been showing to Haus Labs I think also stems from him viewing Haus Labs as a potential competitor. He knows Gaga is eccentric and she has the LGBTQ demographic on a leesh... Just as he has. so perhaps he views it as a bit of a potential competitor in the future. That being said now that he sees how sleek and mature her products look and how they are not colorful or crazy like his products he prob will ease up. Let's hope he gives it a good review but even if he doesn't she'll be more than fine I'm sure. But like you said it is better to not hype ourselves up and think he will 100% be positive or negative I suppose.

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

I think Jeffree buys the consumer version of products so the review is actually of the products consumers receive

Uh he gets tons of pr boxes 

jprince99x
Just now, Rainbow1 said:

Uh he gets tons of pr boxes 

I've never seen him review a PR box

Morphine Prince
10 minutes ago, River said:

I checked his channel before this post actually :laughga:

But he's still not a worldwide phenomenon of "influencer" to be scared about it.. let's be honest, he's too gay and too weird to the GP to even give 1 second of look at him, he's only famous among gays and young people.. it's a small market and Gaga is aiming for a bigger one.

Yes he is. He is popular among the audience who will buy Haus Lab products. 

His opinion won’t end a brand but it would be a great endorsement for him to approve of the products. 

Brands send him stuff in hopes he’ll review them on his channel. 

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, jprince99x said:

I've never seen him review a PR box

Idk what your definition of a pr box is?

jprince99x
Just now, Rainbow1 said:

Idk what your definition of a pr box is?

Idk

Morphine Prince
16 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Um...his last video released 3 days ago already has 6 million views, sis. 

But go off.

His video from YESTERDAY has nearly 6M. 

And the Dolan Twins posted one with them switching lives with Jeffree yesterday and it has 4M+ 

So clearly viewers were more interested in watching Jeffree’s video. 

People here saying he’s irrelevant are delusional. 

Archived