Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jeffree Star Reviewing Haus Labs

jprince99x

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99
1 minute ago, KNJ said:

Lol I was thinking of PR stuff. Truths ppl massage to save face. Like how ppl phrase things to not really answer the question but let our assumptions bridge the gap. Maybe he was invited and couldn't attend. Maybe the PR set is at his other house. Maybe this Morphe event was last minute or completely forget about delivery dates and decided to emergency buy the whole set himself.....

robot wtf GIF  Wayminid ... 

I just realized something while typing...

Aren't all the original sets sold out tho?  He seems to have every single pouch in his shipper just like that very first unboxing vid  that was uploaded. How? I saw someone cancelling and re ordering for the singles or duos or whatever, but can you do that with the entire collection that was preorder already? So ...maybe...you preorder 2 months in advance to your second house, just in case?

Ah sorry - I misunderstood.

I think he’s full of sh!t and wants attention. But if he proves me wrong by showing up the PR set was at his other house - then I’ll be a clown. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ltlmnstr
59 minutes ago, phonoodlesx said:

i really hope cancel culture and all that stuff doesn't get involved, i trust that gaga's makeup is great but i feel like one comment from jeffree and there could be a lot more stress being put on her

Bapsbeauty had what I thought an unbiased review

(pho noodles ohmygod yes your name)

He's definitely giving a bad review. That sarcastic "hi haus "labaratories" a the beginning, he has no PR pack, "the tea is always hot here".

He's coming for it

20 minutes ago, Rio said:

He's definitely giving a bad review. That sarcastic "hi haus "labaratories" a the beginning, he has no PR pack, "the tea is always hot here".

He's coming for it

😒

Oh my  :trollga:  I just noticed that there is 'Haus Labs rewiews' thread at 'Gaga thoughts' 

and this 'Jeffree rewiewing' here at 'News and events' 

He should be totally taken by this honor :ladyhaha:

Rumi said it, and Jane Austen too.

11 minutes ago, Madling said:

Drama queen alert

Don't try me hun 🤗 get a profile picture. I've always been a drama queen, but I wouldn't have called that opinion dramatic

39 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Ah sorry - I misunderstood.

I think he’s full of sh!t and wants attention. But if he proves me wrong by showing up the PR set was at his other house - then I’ll be a clown. 

That's what I need to see cus THIS ...

schitts creek do not want GIF by CBC

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Franch Toast

Why are y'all giving him so much power? Maybe he has sway over people in the YT community who care about "influencers," but I don't know a single person in my real life who gives a f*ck what supposed "influencers" think. I mean, perhaps his reviews will influence a small percentage of the makeup-purchasing population, but not the GP. 

I'd actually never heard of him until this site.

She/Her/Hers

bloody g

The review will be positive, haus labs will do great :fan:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Gaga will do just fine, from what I’ve seen the products look nice.

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897916cbfa6e421c10dc2

Perks of not being problematic!:sure:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

If the opinions of youtubers and social media influences were irrelevant Gaga wouldn't have co-hosted a screening of A Star Is Born with Tyler Oakley, had a Minecraft youtuber in the G.U.Y. video, or invited influencers to the Haus Beauty launch event.

Just because you personally don't know who these people are, doesn't mean their approval doesn't hold value.

Diamond heart99
27 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Why are y'all giving him so much power? Maybe he has sway over people in the YT community who care about "influencers," but I don't know a single person in my real life who gives a f*ck what supposed "influencers" think. I mean, perhaps his reviews will influence a small percentage of the makeup-purchasing population, but not the GP. 

I'd actually never heard of him until this site.

This. What little I do know - is that the influence craze is on the decline, as far as them having any avenues outside of the YouTube platform.

coolninjaguy
1 hour ago, dit said:

He consistently praises Fenty beauty and only rarely critics some products to seem unbiased or honest. He will praise Haus Labs whether he likes the products or not. He isn't that daring despite what some of you think. I've watched a lot of his videos and he only bashes brands that are direct competitors to his, brands that he can get away with dissing an/or brands he just hates for personal reasons ex: Huda Beauty etc..As much as ppl like to say Jefree is the most honest reviewer. He just isn't. Most of his reviews tend to be about personal things beyond the actual products trhemselves. 

CHILL...  it's not that serious. Just raising the point that he honestly doesn't give af. I could care less if he gives haus beauty a good/bad review although i think he'll just give it a "meh". None of the products are really revolutionary anyways  and we'll see how they fare on wearability/pigmentation because as of now we just have gaga's/haus's word. But to be quite frank his brand is known to be blunt/straight to the point, not "personal things beyond actual products" like your stating. That's why head so popular in the beauty community despite being problematic.

Diamond heart99
2 hours ago, Madling said:

You're an expert on every boyfriend Gaga ever had though apparently 😂😉

I don’t know who hurt you. But I’m here if you need me.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Archived