jprince99x

Featured Posts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaxsebert
36 minutes ago, KNJ said:

@Ktaylor99 any thoughts?  

I dunno. He's saying (and not saying) a lot. He said the PR one was at his other house. Like, he said he was out of town. He didn't say he was invited or why the whole set everyone else has to buy showed up at the right house :oprah:

Just saying  :ohwell:

And he ain't fooling me with Aboomboompaus Face Armor filters either. Be a still as you want sis :ladyhaha:

I think he ordered it to that house earlier in the week and got prime shipping or something like that.

i know this because another youtuber cancelled their original order and ordered again to get this quicker shipping 

Used to be HighRoad

30 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I have no thoughts.

I am not well versed (or versed at all)in the influencer/beauty community.

So I’m taking your lead and cheering you on!

You're an expert on every boyfriend Gaga ever had though apparently 😂😉

Why would you all think he'd give it a bad review though? Everyone has said they are great products. And it's not just lip service type praise either, you can tell its genuine and you can tell by them actually using the products that they do as described. 

I know nothing about Jefree but it cringes me out how some are acting like he can make or break her brand 😂. Big time influencer or not. 

coolninjaguy
31 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

He doesn't have the balls to not give it a good review.

i mean he's given the likes of fenty/kylie cosmetics bad reviews so i wouldn't be surprised...

I don't understand why some people are scared of him, first of all, he's declining, his views in the last 3 months didn't pass the 8mil, second, most of the GP don't even know who he is lol

If we assume that all he's subscribers are all from the US, it's only 4.9% of the US population :huntyga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

He must feel so important, he knows his review is the one everyone's been waiting for :laughga:

I just hope he keeps it real, like he claims to always do, and that he doesn't give it a sh*t review just for the sake of drama. If he doesn't like it for valid reasons, I won't hate him for it, but I just hope he can be respectful.

32 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I'm not in the least anxious about his review or what he has to say about Gaga. He is not a deity guys. :fail:

No one said he was, but like it or not, he's one of the most famous people in the beauty community and apparently, the opinion of beauty gurus matters.

12 minutes ago, coolninjaguy said:

i mean he's given the likes of fenty/kylie cosmetics bad reviews so i wouldn't be surprised...

He consistently praises Fenty beauty and only rarely critics some products to seem unbiased or honest. He will praise Haus Labs whether he likes the products or not. He isn't that daring despite what some of you think. I've watched a lot of his videos and he only bashes brands that are direct competitors to his, brands that he can get away with dissing an/or brands he just hates for personal reasons ex: Huda Beauty etc..As much as ppl like to say Jefree is the most honest reviewer. He just isn't. Most of his reviews tend to be about personal things beyond the actual products trhemselves. 

FfFfFfFF
Just now, LaLuna said:

He must feel so important, he knows his review is the one everyone's been waiting for :laughga:

I just hope he keeps it real, like he claims to always do, and that he doesn't give it a sh*t review just for the sake of drama. If he doesn't like it for valid reasons, I won't hate him for it, but I just hope he can be respectful.

No one said he was, but like it or not, he's one of the most famous people in the beauty community and apparently, the opinion of beauty gurus matters.

People act like he is and that we need to treat him like one when in reality the impact he can do is to make sales drop with 2%. He did a harsh review to Kylies's line yet it was a stellar success. Moreover it only needs 1 scandal and he will be gone. If he likes it great, if he doesn't.. :shrug::spin:

Not expecting honest review since Twitter stans have upper hand with bringing up his past mistakes. Jeffree doesn’t want to start a war. He will say he likes some of the products and don’t like something, typical review. 

53 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I have no thoughts.

I am not well versed (or versed at all)in the influencer/beauty community.

So I’m taking your lead and cheering you on!

Lol I was thinking of PR stuff. Truths ppl massage to save face. Like how ppl phrase things to not really answer the question but let our assumptions bridge the gap. Maybe he was invited and couldn't attend. Maybe the PR set is at his other house. Maybe this Morphe event was last minute or completely forget about delivery dates and decided to emergency buy the whole set himself.....

robot wtf GIF  Wayminid ... 

I just realized something while typing...

Aren't all the original sets sold out tho?  He seems to have every single pouch in his shipper just like that very first unboxing vid  that was uploaded. How? I saw someone cancelling and re ordering for the singles or duos or whatever, but can you do that with the entire collection that was preorder already? So ...maybe...you preorder 2 months in advance to your second house, just in case?

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

itsmebuddy
55 minutes ago, phonoodlesx said:

i really hope cancel culture and all that stuff doesn't get involved, i trust that gaga's makeup is great but i feel like one comment from jeffree and there could be a lot more stress being put on her

Well I mean she also invited James Charles and Nikita Dragun to her party so I don’t really think she cares that much.

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

Archived