Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CLOSED/MEGARATE// Charli by Charli XCX

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I literally just started listening to this album today so it may take me a while to submit, but so far I've already replaced "1999" with the EASYFUN remix, and I replaced "Blame It On Your Love" with the Dylan Brady remix because those songs stick out like a sore thumb in the tracklist, especially "1999." Also they're probably my least favorites, they are obviously compromises with her label to let her release the album if there are more commercial tracks to promote. 

15 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I'm making myself sound like I hate this album but there are only 2 tracks I dislike :ladyhaha: 

IMO her feature was unnecessary and the song is Track 10 finished but somehow worse... but more about that in my comment when the ceremony takes place :sharon: 

Looking forward to it:lolly:

I like it tbh. And I think Lizzo helps the song, but I love Lizzo in general:laughga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

BleepBloop
7 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

I literally just started listening to this album today so it may take me a while to submit, but so far I've already replaced "1999" with the EASYFUN remix, and I replaced "Blame It On Your Love" with the Dylan Brady remix because those songs stick out like a sore thumb in the tracklist, especially "1999." Also they're probably my least favorites, they are obviously compromises with her label to let her release the album if there are more commercial tracks to promote. 

You just take your time! You have a full month heheh

13 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

You just take your time! You have a full month heheh

You changed your profile picture!! What happened?

BleepBloop
18 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

You changed your profile picture!! What happened?

meh, grew tired of the old one, so I've temporarily replaced it with Gagz:stalkga:

Archived