Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Enigma Use Blacklights?

JohnWayne92

Featured Posts

JohnWayne92

Are there blacklights in the audience at all? :huntyga:

I'm wanting to go for a look that will also be seen in the dark, and paint my hair, beard and eyebrows so I glow, but i cant find glow in the dark paint that wont glow without a friggin blacklight. :saladga:

Help :messga:

Disnalex

So as far as I can remember, when I want there were black lights at some points especially when Gaga makes her entrance and during certain interludes but I don’t remember them being on the whole time.

Gaga for Disney

KURUSHITOVSKA

Do you have a front row ticket? It's really hard to see anything further than 3rd or 4th  row from the stage

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

This is not discotheque, ma'am :poot:

Kidding. They likely would. Give it a go anyway. :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JohnWayne92
22 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Do you have a front row ticket? It'd really hard to see anythin further than 3rd or 4th  row from the syave

I have - section GA4 Row SR7 ?

I thought GA was first come first serve?

JohnWayne92

Is GA not standing? I've tried to see as little as possible so I get the full experience first hand when I go :huntyga: Dont hate me

Disnalex
17 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Is GA not standing? I've tried to see as little as possible so I get the full experience first hand when I go :huntyga: Dont hate me

Yes GA is standing haha, so you should get there as soon as you can that day. They opened doors at around 7:00 unless you had early VIP access. :)

Gaga for Disney

Franch Toast

I have a related question: According to the Park Theatre website, glow sticks aren't allowed, so do you think glow-in-the dark clothing/accessories would be allowed? I called them to ask if I could wear fiber optic clothing, and they honestly didn't know but warned me that security might turn me away if I wore fiber optics or LED lights. 

She/Her/Hers

JohnWayne92
2 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

I have a related question: According to the Park Theatre website, glow sticks aren't allowed, so do you think glow-in-the dark clothing/accessories would be allowed? I called them to ask if I could wear fiber optic clothing, and they honestly didn't know but warned me that security might turn me away if I wore fiber optics or LED lights. 

Ew. Feck, now I dont even wanna risk my glow in the dark. I wouldn't do it, if I were you. 

Franch Toast
11 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Ew. Feck, now I dont even wanna risk my glow in the dark. I wouldn't do it, if I were you. 

Doesn't that suck? But the people to whom I spoke didn't know for sure – I wonder if people who've been to Enigma can comment on whether they've seen audience members wear glow-in-the dark items. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived