💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Every Movie and TV Show Available at Disney+ Launch Revealed

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

I agree. At least those two, Logan, and Days of Future Past. The rest can choke. :fan: 

g0rl, DOFP is the most convoluted of them all 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

@Red Going through the list I can actually see some old Fox properties. So I don't really know how they're picking films/tv at the moment. 

Just now, ZacharyMark said:

@Red Going through the list I can actually see some old Fox properties. So I don't really know how they're picking films/tv at the moment. 

Or maybe they are brainwashing us into believing X-Men never had a movie

BradleyCooper
10 minutes ago, Runway said:

That's so Raven, 

Phil of the Future

Lizzie Mcguire

Zack and Cody 

Even Stevens

:giveup: 

Immediately rewatching these

1 minute ago, Red said:

g0rl, DOFP is the most convoluted of them all 

It is true. But it is the less shite from the new trilogy isn't it? :pole:

1 minute ago, Red said:

Or maybe they are brainwashing us into believing X-Men never had a movie

4 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

If anything, I want them to put full seasons of those iconic 90s  X-Men toons. I'd binge so hard.  :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Took me a while to realize this wasn't a list of upcoming remakes ngl...

I'm laughing on the outside, crying on the inside

DeleteMyAccount
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

If anything, I want them to put full seasons of those iconic 90s  X-Men toons. I'd binge so hard.  :giveup:

Bish you better hold onto you seat because... 

Wolverine and the X-Men

X-Men (1992)

X-Men Evolution

...are all included. There might be others that I'm not familiar with though due to the alphabetical order. But yay. They'll also have all the Spiderman cartoons and other Marvel cartoons from the past and present.

3 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Bish you better hold onto you seat because... 

Wolverine and the X-Men

X-Men (1992)

X-Men Evolution

...are all included. There might be others that I'm not familiar with though due to the alphabetical order. But yay. They'll also have all the Spiderman cartoons and other Marvel cartoons from the past and present.

OMG for real? I live :nooo:

I will binge it along with Darkwing Duck as well :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Miracle

I guess it's cute for kids and annoying Disney gays but really? I can't see any movies fan actually buying this because of most of the catalogue.

Meh, not for me. The only appeal of all these titles is the nostalgia, and I was more of a Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon watching kid. If I had small children I'd HAVE to get this though. Disney knows its family demographic, that's for sure. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I babysit my niece after school, so legit would think about subscribing. She's been running out of things on Netflix to watch. 

22 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Ok so i basically have already seen 90% of these movies. Why should i even bother to subscribe?

16 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I guess it's cute for kids and annoying Disney gays but really? I can't see any movies fan actually buying this because of most of the catalogue.

I think their target is definitely children/families. They're not exactly the Criterion Collection.

SHALLOW
4 minutes ago, freebit said:

I babysit my niece after school, so legit would think about subscribing. She's been running out of things on Netflix to watch. 

I think their target is definitely children/families. They're not exactly the Criterion Collection.

Children? Ok. But someone on here said this was gonna be better than Netflix. Unless you only watch Disney stuff, i highly doubt it. I just don't like shows for kids cause i'm not a kid anymore i guess :oops:

Archived