💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga in Talks to Star in Little Shop of Horrors for Warner Bros

thehanyo

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

While I already said this looks like a mess waiting to happen, with a smart writer it has the potential to be another Greatest Showman (panned but entertaining and successful). Still it would require a really good writer/director and the risk is too great. I say pass.

Who knows. 2021 will be the 35th Anniversary. Prob why they're putting out feelers/whispers. An anniversary of something iconic always gets the attention of talent that wouldn't usually stir otherwise.Whether Gaga's involved or not, I hope this adaption to succeeds in honoring the stories. Not just a beat by beat  recreation.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/20/2019 at 1:47 AM, gagzus said:

Yeah I remember this rumour but I dunno if it will happen because it would come across as her only wanting to work with Bradley and probably reignite the whole dating rumour (although I do think in the future Gaga and Bradley could end up together, I ain’t psychic but I feel it).

If she makes an MCU debut I want her to debut in the revamped X-Men franchise as Emma Frost and for her to act out all the best storylines like Dark Phoenix and then eventually the Jean Grey, Emma and Scott psychic affair storyline. She’s the right age to play a realistic Emma now

mte :vegas:

I really liked this movie. But it could be updated with better singing, better sets, a stronger less ditzy female lead, and perhaps a few new songs or arrangements. It looked like a play that was filmed instead of a movie. Suddenly Seymor has to stay tho... 

I think I would prefer good cgi bloodsucking plants instead of puppets. But I'll watch whatever gets made at least once. 

Archived