Lady Gaga in Talks to Star in Little Shop of Horrors for Warner Bros

thehanyo

Featured Posts

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
53 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I was hoping for a romantic comedy role but i’ll take it. Looks like she’s working for Warner only which means she’s more likely to become a DC character than a Marvel one 😔

omg I'd live for gaga in a rom com YES

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm not a big fan of the 1986 version, it's camp and has a few catchy tunes but it really doesn't need to be remade. I know West Side Story is being remade, would be nice to get an original musical like La La Land instead. 

Hopefully this makes her team push the music to early Q1 2020 since the will probably start shooting in late 2020. I feel like this is a a part she can play easily! I’m excited!

YYYAAASS!!!! I LOVED this movie growing up! My grandparents let me watch it all the time when I was 3 and we watched a highschool play of it when I was in first grade :D :firega:

FameMonster01

This feels so wrong, I want her to star in an actual original movie...

Everyone is going to drag her for starring in remakes to stay relevant

Oh, interesting! I wonder how reliable this is though, it just says she's been offered the role, and I'm sure she's been offered tons of stuff since the Oscars. I'd be here for it though.

And don't freak out about the album, if they're still just casting the movie it could be a year or two before it comes out anyway.

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

Oh, interesting! I wonder how reliable this is though, it just says she's been offered the role, and I'm sure she's been offered tons of stuff since the Oscars. I'd be here for it though.

And don't freak out about the album, if they're still just casting the movie it could be a year or two before it comes out anyway.

This and its us weekly not the most relaible source on the internet

1 hour ago, hardcore1996 said:

please tell me she’s gonna be the evil plant

Honestly, if they give Audrey II to Gaga, I would be ecstatic. I haven't seen the film in years, so I'll need to catch up again.

Would love for Gaga to do a kooky role like that. She'd have a killer theater voice.

3 points in and ready for more

Oh wow, I'm gonna have to watch that movie again so I can remember what happened in it. I bet that would be so fun for her to do tho! Not super serious like ASIB.

I can't help but to start thinking who would play the other parts :hor:

Archived