đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga in Talks to Star in Little Shop of Horrors for Warner Bros

thehanyo

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Tbh is scary that there are plausible things like her wanting to act in another films that would push LG6 back few more years back. Even the 2021 seems a bit late.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG
14 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Y'all have no clue how passionate i am about this film. If gaga takes this role, i will never shut up omg :messga:

Same here. I f*cking love that musical. I have watched it like 20 times and I never grow tired of it.

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Well she filmed ASIB in a month or so and recorded an entire album.

ASIB was filmed April -  May 2017 and recording sessions for material that resulted into ASIB started after the Superbowl (see The Cure) and until 2018 (see the orchestra from BIC) 

8 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

It's a movie adaptation of an off broadway show. Idk if they're brining it back to broadway anytime soon. 

There’s an off-Broadway revival starring Jonathan Groff happening right now that might be transferred to Broadway

who will love me when the night is over

Defmix100
25 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

She just did a serious dramatic role?

I mean a role with no singing in something original not a remake

omggg yasssss

even tho I want her to move away from musicals, a horror-comedy musical is amazing

Woolfsmck
59 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

This seems legit and not a rumor...

"A new Monster may be coming to Warner Brothers! Lady Gaga is ready to make her return to the big screen in the studio’s Little Shop of Horrors reboot, a source exclusively reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly."

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/lady-gaga-was-offered-a-role-in-little-shop-of-horrors-reboot/

This is a good idea tbh. It's a campy, dark musical; she'd kill it. And musicals do well during awards season!

Comedy is her true calling any way...she'd be the new lucile ball

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

RudraCNG
2 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Enough reboots and remakes.

Not a fan of horrors too.

Despite its name it's not a horror film tho.

Archived