Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga in Talks to Star in Little Shop of Horrors for Warner Bros

thehanyo

Featured Posts

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping for a romantic comedy role but i’ll take it. Looks like she’s working for Warner only which means she’s more likely to become a DC character than a Marvel one 😔

3 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I- I'M F*CKING SCREAMING!!!!

You should've posted that on twitter with a cryptic profile photo :vegas: the opportunity that got away  #Insider #lg6 #BattleForYourLikes

could mean anything

Madame Goo Goo
11 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I think she should do a serious dramatic role as her next big one

She just did a serious dramatic role?

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Prismatic Light

I never heard of this show before. Can someone describe me shortly what is it about? 

Be kind 🧡

Prismatic Light
4 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I was hoping for a romantic comedy role but i’ll take it. Looks like she’s working for Warner only which means she’s more likely to become a DC character than a Marvel one 😔

Same, id want her as a Marvel character so bad, I love MCU films so much and became a fan in the last year, with Marvel's New phase there will be a lot of new roles and characters, I wish Gaga took one:messga:

Be kind 🧡

giphy.gif

don't touch this iconic movie :selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Borislshere
Just now, Prismatic Monster said:

I never heard of this show before. Can someone describe me shortly what is it about? 

omg one of the greatest musicals ever. A run down flower shop on skid row is about to go out of business till one of the florist (seymour) brings in a plant (Audrey 2) that he found at some random japanese market. The plant Attracts in a ton of business but lives off of human blood. Seymour has to decide between doing the moral thing and killing the plant or keeping it alive and winning the love of Audrey (the role gaga would play). 

We'd get a gaga version of this and it'd probably be as big as Shallow 

But we'd probably have to watch gaga die. Depends on which version they're going for. 

audrey-lsoh.jpg

Archived