news

Lady Gaga in Talks to Star in Little Shop of Horrors for Warner Bros

thehanyo

Featured Posts

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

You only say that because you're not the one doing it so it is no pressure on you :fan:

Type casting is more the issue with the actors herself/himself cos acting is more than just singing in a movie. Everyone know by now that Gaga is  a singer, what's next?  Acting is playing various human characters and most serious actors wanted to expand  their horizon for their own personal sense of achievement. Typecasting will undermine an actor's credibility. And since Gaga seems very much into acting, I believe she wanted to be able to do more than being typecasted. Plenty of actors that been typecasted had been regretting it even if the role is the only role that made them famous.

maybe it's not that deep?

this would be just the second movie of gaga, and even as a musical, it's a COMPLETELY different style than asib

barbra streisand for comparison made three classical musicals in beetween 2 years before going to a drama/comedy, there's nothing wrong with it

this is my favorite musical of all time, gaga would be the perfect audrey after ellen greene, her baby voice and her big eyes are what the character ask for

also this photoshoot of you and i always reminded me somehow of audrey wedding dress look mixed with princess diana?

normal_054.jpg

I'd love Joseph Gordon Levitt as Seymour, Billy Porter as Audrey II and Rick Moranis (the original Seymour) as Mr Mushnick. 

Uniquecorn

Well, I'm now here for more iconic movie roles more than LG6 TBH :stalkga:

I think it's a better direction compared to releasing LG6. The music scene right now is so messed up, and it's struggling to find a consistent sound. Pop queens are under-performing, one-hit wonders are everywhere, media is desperately pushing mediocre pop stars (Cardi B yesterday, Billie Eilish today :interestinga:)

Gaga could either swoop in to save it giving it consistency (which she did in the late 2000's with The Fame, Fame Monster, + Avant Garde + Theatricality) which is unlikely, or she could keep slaying in the silver screen :pawsup:

58 minutes ago, Uniquecorn said:

Well, I'm now here for more iconic movie roles more than LG6 TBH :stalkga:

I think it's a better direction compared to releasing LG6. The music scene right now is so messed up, and it's struggling to find a consistent sound. Pop queens are under-performing, one-hit wonders are everywhere, media is desperately pushing mediocre pop stars (Cardi B yesterday, Billie Eilish today :interestinga:)

Gaga could either swoop in to save it giving it consistency (which she did in the late 2000's with The Fame, Fame Monster, + Avant Garde + Theatricality) which is unlikely, or she could keep slaying in the silver screen :pawsup:

She used to be a singer you know...

3 hours ago, zino said:

maybe it's not that deep?

this would be just the second movie of gaga, and even as a musical, it's a COMPLETELY different style than asib

barbra streisand for comparison made three classical musicals in beetween 2 years before going to a drama/comedy, there's nothing wrong with it

If you read my initial post you know you just repeating my words with your own accents, but you don't.  :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JusKeepBreathin

Iconic

Gaga singing Suddenly Seymour.

Goose "fúcking" bumps.

happy star wars GIF by Hyper RPG

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

On 9/18/2019 at 4:54 PM, gagzus said:

I was hoping for a romantic comedy role but i’ll take it. Looks like she’s working for Warner only which means she’s more likely to become a DC character than a Marvel one 😔

She's reportedly in talks to play Rocket's love interest in Guardians of the Galaxy 3, and Bob Iger has been courting her like crazy. She has to have something brewing at Disney

15 hours ago, dit said:

I really hope she also foes Wicked!

I think she's too old to play Elphaba . It definitely works on Broadway where pas Elphabas have been 40 years old but for the movie it just won't happen imo

who will love me when the night is over

3 minutes ago, Spock said:

She's reportedly in talks to play Rocket's love interest in Guardians of the Galaxy 3, and Bob Iger has been courting her like crazy. She has to have something brewing at Disney

Yeah I remember this rumour but I dunno if it will happen because it would come across as her only wanting to work with Bradley and probably reignite the whole dating rumour (although I do think in the future Gaga and Bradley could end up together, I ain’t psychic but I feel it).

If she makes an MCU debut I want her to debut in the revamped X-Men franchise as Emma Frost and for her to act out all the best storylines like Dark Phoenix and then eventually the Jean Grey, Emma and Scott psychic affair storyline. She’s the right age to play a realistic Emma now

Archived