💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Talyor talks Kanye, Reputation, Scott and Lover

Spock

Featured Posts

Thomas P

This interview was amazing. For someone who everyone labels as a fake liar, she can really be candid and real when she trusts the person interviewing her. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

serving Haus Labs :applause:

I get that it’s a joke but stop. Haus Labs doesn’t look anywhere near that bad. 

ANYWAYS she is so well spoken

3 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I get that it’s a joke but stop. Haus Labs doesn’t look anywhere near that bad. 

ANYWAYS she is so well spoken

I didnt think Taylor looked bad either :air 

John Wayne

She mentions Gaga again:

What was the actual revelation?
It’s almost like I feel more clear about the fact that my job is to be an entertainer. It’s not like this massive thing that sometimes my brain makes it into, and sometimes the media makes it into, where we’re all on this battlefield and everyone’s gonna die except one person, who wins. It’s like, “No, do you know what? Katy is going to be legendary. Gaga is going to be legendary. BeyoncĂ© is going to be legendary. Rihanna is going to be legendary. Because the work that they made completely overshadows the myopia of this 24-hour news cycle of clickbait.” And somehow I realized that on tour, as I was looking at people’s faces. We’re just entertaining people, and it’s supposed to be fun.

crisTEAne

what kind of candidness. such a nice read. wow. i guess this is what honesty feels like? :nick:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

I'm gonna read the interview rn, but I wanted to say that I really love the cover. Great colors!

3 points in and ready for more

I do believe in her about Kanye but she needs to stop acting like she’s such a poor victim lol. She has done a lot of bad things too. Reading her talk about how everyone is against her and she’s a defenseless little girl is not cute, almost vomited :sure:

Chromaticunt

Does she have some dip for that chip on her shoulder? :bon:

I'm kidding. I do like Taylor and admire everything she's done. I just wish she would put the past behind her soon because she seems really hung up on the bad things that have happened. I mean, she has a right to be frustrated and bitter... but reading that interview, it's just like, shake it off, g0rl.

10 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

Does she have some dip for that chip on her shoulder? :bon:

I'm kidding. I do like Taylor and admire everything she's done. I just wish she would put the past behind her soon because she seems really hung up on the bad things that have happened. I mean, she has a right to be frustrated and bitter... but reading that interview, it's just like, shake it off, g0rl.

Its cause reputation was inspired by these unfortunate events and she didn’t get to talk about that album nor promote it to the media. So this time around she's explaining what went down with that record. It's not that she's still hanging onto to it, she's trying to paint a picture of how her lows  during that time allowed her to arrive to the highs of the Lover album (whether it be a personal shift or a musical shift). 

darkchylde
38 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

Can she just get over Kanye already, bringing him up 247 when promoting her music. 

not sure how many times she's mentioned him this time but if someone did me as dirty as he did, id be sure EVERYONE knows about it. Kanye's an asshole and it's about time people stop treating him like some kind of god. he's just a man, a two faced one.

11 hours ago, Saint Jude said:

not sure how many times she's mentioned him this time but if someone did me as dirty as he did, id be sure EVERYONE knows about it. Kanye's an asshole and it's about time people stop treating him like some kind of god. he's just a man, a two faced one.

In my opinion, It’s just getting tiring. I actually like Taylor and yes, what Kanye did was terribly wrong but Taylor needs to grow up already and be mature, and forget it. 

Archived