💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney expected in Court today regarding Conservatorship investigation

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

OG5NdHlHWUpGWGpxcE9odnMxUDMuanBn.jpg

Britney Spears is expected to show up in court Wednesday for a conservatorship battle that multiple sources have described as "a fireworks show."

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Britney's mom, Lynne, will ask the judge to terminate Jamie as Britney's conservator. Currently, Britney's care manager, Jodi Montgomery, is the temporary conservator per Jamie's wishes, and he's expected to retake the reins on January 20. But, we're told Lynne thinks Jamie is no longer fit to continue in that role.

A critical piece of evidence is expected to be unveiled during the hearing -- the report by a court-appointed evaluator who spent months gathering evidence on the care Britney has received. The evaluator looked at Britney's primary doctor, Dr. Timothy Benson, who died unexpectedly on August 24, suddenly at age 48. We're told the evaluator put Dr. Benson and Jamie under a microscope, but so far it appears only the judge knows what's in the report.

The good news for Jamie ... the D.A. just rejected a child abuse case against him for the August 24 altercation he had with Britney's eldest son, 14-year-old Sean.

The bad news for Jamie ... he's still under a restraining order that prohibits him from having any contact with either of Britney's 2 children.

And, there's more bad news for Jamie ... we're told Britney's furious at him over his confrontation with Sean where he allegedly laid hands on him. Our sources say Britney hasn't spoken to Jamie since the incident. And, we're told there's a "strong likelihood" Britney will show up in court and support Lynne, with whom she's gotten close with over the last 6 months.

But, there's this ... we're told Lynne will not ask to become Britney's conservator. We know Lynne did not object to Jodi Montgomery as the temporary conservator, but we don't know how she would feel about making it permanent.

Someone involved in the case tells TMZ, there will be "major surprises" in court.

Stay tuned.

Source: TMZ

:giveup: Wishing Britney the best for today, hopefully her freedom is coming! :legend:

i'll keep everyone updated!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More

There is a new declaration from Abigail McLaughlin! She must be the court appointed person for the evaluation.

09/17/2019 Declaration (Declaration of Abigail McLaughlin re Notice )
Filed by Nominee

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
Just now, Santa Stefani said:

I just wish the best for her, she needs to be free, happy and find some peace. :kiss:

this is a massive day for her today! :giveup:

the judge will find out the results of the investigation on her team and will receive an analysis on how britney is and whether they believe britney still requires a conservatorship :giveup:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

I'm so worried for her really... I hope that stupid abuse will be over... but keeping my hopes low, her **** team probably did everything to make sure it will go on forever

Gimme More
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im really worried I dont want to think about it :(  when will we know what happens?

1 hour ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I'm so worried for her really... I hope that stupid abuse will be over... but keeping my hopes low, her **** team probably did everything to make sure it will go on forever

i'm really worried too :(

the Britney's Gram girls are going to be there so if they find out anything i'm sure they'll tell us! there is going to be a free britney rally too!

i think the hearing is some point between 12pm and 2pm LA time (not sure for definite)

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Really feeling for Britney, it's horrible how she's been treated. I'm sending positive energy and hoping everything will work out in her favor. :pray: :heart:

But let's take a moment to appreciate how strong Britney is... The fact that she kept going while literally everyone around her abused her. I would have gone absolutely mad if it was me. She's an excellent role model for her strength

Adrenaliner

In before they make this Jodi bitch her new permanent conservator and according to Britney's lawyer she supports it 100 %, is excited of it, thinks there is nothing wrong with her being treated like a brain dead person, having no human rights at all and getting her money stolen from her 

fight GIF

Gimme More
24 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

In before they make this Jodi bitch her new permanent conservator and according to Britney's lawyer she supports it 100 %, is excited of it, thinks there is nothing wrong with her being treated like a brain dead person, having no human rights at all and getting her money stolen from her 

fight GIF

:messga:

i'm just really hoping it goes well!

Lynne come through :legend:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
20 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Will Britney attend? or is she not allowed?

it is rumoured she is going to attend, but we shall see :giveup:

i wonder if she'll go with Lynne again!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Adrenaliner
1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

:messga:

i'm just really hoping it goes well!

Lynne come through :legend:

Yaas bitch slay these hoes

I truly hope they FIGHT for her!

Archived