đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney expected in Court today regarding Conservatorship investigation

Gimme More

Featured Posts

54 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

The court hearing was private, but here is everything we know so far:

- Britney & Lynne are asking to have Jamie permanently removed as conservator (source Daily Blast)
- Lynne doesn't want to be the conservator, she prefers a third party will be a better choice.
- Lynne’s lawyer said he intended to speak about 730 report and “whether there is one” (source Britneysgram)
- Jamie isn’t opposed to being removed as conservator of Britney as the person, but will fight any attempt to remove him as conservator of her estate (source Us weekly)
- the hearing was then postponed to Jan 22

@Gimme More  @ReginaGeorge @adrenaline @GagaInTheZone

Hm thanks for the infos! What's a 730 report? I'm not from America, and Google finds nothing about it :sweat:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Hm thanks for the infos! What's a 730 report? I'm not from America, and Google finds nothing about it :sweat:

Im also not sure, but from what I remember, its about Britney's child custody being only 30% and Kevin 70%

Omg this whole time I've been so confused because Britney's FATHER AND SISTER  HAVE THE SAME NAME.

Why did they do that? Why did they name their daughter after her father? :laughga:

But now I get it.

Edit: OMG I just realised that her name is Jamie Lynne Spears. She's literally named after both her parents wtf :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived