Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney expected in Court today regarding Conservatorship investigation

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, TonyBennett said:

Lock her up! She single handedly ruined pop music!

reported :selena:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, TonyBennett said:

Just calling it like i see it honey

XoXo, Tony :heart:

Just reported you to mods and gave them idea about blocking your IP adress and by doing that preventing you to log into your real account.

Adrenaliner
5 minutes ago, TonyBennett said:

Lock her up! She single handedly ruined pop music!

Imagine being this obsessed of someone :laughga:

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Just reported you to mods and gave them idea about blocking your IP adress and by doing that preventing you to log into your real account.

i guess xtina will have one less fan here :reductive:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Regina George
Just now, Gimme More said:

i guess xtina will have one less fan here :reductive:

tea smh GIF

The Bling

So much for a forum that prides itself on oNlInE kInDnEsS lmao

OT, we're here and we're rooting for you Britney :saira: hope it all works out well 

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

jprince99x
12 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

ctrl-alt-deYEET

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

jprince99x

Doesn’t this like determine if she gets custody of her kid or something? Wendy show has been on hiatus up until Monday so could someone pls update me. 

Are her kids grown already? :oprah:

EDIT: It looks like i need to be updated on a lot more lmao

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

Doesn’t this like determine if she gets custody of her kid or something? Wendy show has been on hiatus up until Monday so could someone pls update me. 

Are her kids grown already? :oprah:

so basically this will say the outcome on the investigation on britney's dad, team, doctors etc.

there was also an evaluation on britney and they will discuss whether a conservatorship is still required!

we don't have any further details on what else is being discussed yet..

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More

Court Showdown! Britney’s Parents Jamie & Lynne Face Off In Conservatorship Hearing

Mom appears in front of judge as singer Spears wants father permanently out.

Britney Spears’ parents, Jamie Spears and Lynne Spears, faced off in a courtroom showdown at a conservatorship hearing and RadarOnline.com has exclusive details from inside the court.

The singer’s attorneys made an appearance in the Los Angeles Superior Court on Wednesday, September 18, 2019 after Jamie was temporarily removed as a conservator for his daughter, a position he has held for more than a decade.

As Radar previously reported, Jamie was temporarily removed as conservator and replaced by Jodi Montgomery.

Britney did not appear in court, but Jamie stood in front of the judge flanked by his attorneys, who were standing next to the temporary conservator.

On the other side of the court and behind the table where plaintiffs usually sit was Lynne, who was with her attorney and the attorney who represents Britney, Sam Ingham.

Lynne was wearing a black sweater and Jamie was wearing a dark suit. The parents did not look at each other as they stood in opposite sides of the courtroom and identified themselves to the judge.

The judge granted a motion to seal transcripts of this hearing as well as other documents related to  the hearing because the documents contained proprietary information, medical and other family information regarding Britney’s children.

The judge then asked the court audience to leave.

source: radar online

#JusticeForBritney ♡

RemovedPerRequest1
40 minutes ago, TonyBennett said:

Just calling it like i see it honey

XoXo, Tony :heart:

And they called you trash, which you are.

and i oop
5 hours ago, Adrenaliner said:

In before they make this Jodi bitch her new permanent conservator and according to Britney's lawyer she supports it 100 %, is excited of it, thinks there is nothing wrong with her being treated like a brain dead person, having no human rights at all and getting her money stolen from her 

fight GIF

Wtf who would actually believe this?!

Archived