đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney expected in Court today regarding Conservatorship investigation

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More
5 minutes ago, Dream Rider said:

Did anybody got the chance to report from inside :ohno: what about Tess and Babs

I’m here watching the live-streams. It feels such a great bond with the fans, also here in GGD

there's an 1700+ thread on breatheheavy (exhale) being updated every minute with all updates, its so nice seeing fans get together to be supportive!

Britney's Gram are updating on twitter too! they are inside, but will probably be asked to leave the court room when the hearing is about to start!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More
9 minutes ago, Bio said:

inb4 she sends Myah Marie instead

not the time or place, you're always so negative.

leave the thread please.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More

Attorneys for Jamie Spears argued that the courtroom should be sealed because they would be discussing personal, private, and mental issues. After less than 10 minutes, Judge Brenda Penny granted their request. Members of the press were then instructed to clear the courtroom

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More

Jamie asked to seal all the future court hearings and Brenda clocked him and said '"You can't do that" according to Britney's Gram!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Regina George
Just now, Gimme More said:

Jamie asked to seal all the future court hearings and Brenda clocked him and said '"You can't do that" according to Britney's Gram!

YAAASSSSS BRENDA

scary movie GIF

Regina George
Just now, TonyBennett said:

Lock her up! She single handedly ruined pop music!

And you made this account just to comment this? TRAGIC. I hope mods block your tragic IP adress.

Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

And you made this account just to comment this? TRAGIC. I hope mods block your tragic IP adress.

Just calling it like i see it honey

XoXo, Tony :heart:

The Good Life XoXo

Archived