💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

'Haus Guests' Collaborations

Cello

'Haus Guests' Collaborations  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What collabs would you be here for?

• Marc Jacobs
    • Jeffree Star Cosmetics
    • Fenty by Rihanna
    • MAC
    • Benefit
    • Glossier
    • more Face Lace
    • Other
    • No collabs please ma'am

Featured Posts

Cello

So I've just noticed in Haus Labs latest insta post, they wrote that Face Lace are their 'first Haus Guest'. 

What other Haus Guests do you think will collab with Haus Labs? My first thought is Marc Jacobs, seeing as Sarah is an ambassador. Or maybe even Fenty? Could this be why Gaga and Rihanna followed each other? 

What collabs would you like to see? :lolly:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Cello

My personal favourite makeup brand is Benefit, so I'd love it if they collabed particularly on a brow product, seeing as Benefit really has the best brow range around. :flutter:

LilyLark

Does Rihanna even follow her lol? Rihanna doesn't follow back a lot of people, including big celebs, who follow her—Jake G. is just one of many that I can think off the top of my head (people kind of joke about it since he likes a lot of her posts, etc.).

I could see her working with smaller companies, or brands that have a history of collaborating with other brands for the most part. M.A.C., for example.

Cello
Just now, LilyLark said:

Does Rihanna even follow her lol? Rihanna doesn't follow a lot of people, including big celebs, who follow her—Jake G. is just one of man that I can think off the top of my head (people kind of joke about it since he likes a lot of her posts, etc.).

I'm going off what I've heard from previous posts so I'm not 100% :oprah:

I can dream though lol :excited2:

Cello
16 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Fenty x HausLabs alongside with a collab  promo single. Gaga x Riti will snatch wigs.:nooo:

Yaass together they would make the sickest highlights and the sickest beatz :firega:

Cello
1 hour ago, Mars said:

the queen, Pat Mcgrath 

That's would be an absolute dream 

G U C C I

Pat McGrath, Marc Jacobs, Dior, Chanel, Nars, or Anastasia would all be high end amazing collabs. Even Kat Von D would be cool. But the ultimate would be GAGA X RIRI  :firega:

Cello
1 hour ago, LVbuttondown said:

Pat McGrath, Marc Jacobs, Dior, Chanel, Nars, or Anastasia would all be high end amazing collabs. Even Kat Von D would be cool. But the ultimate would be GAGA X RIRI  :firega:

Totally agree. Some high end collabs would be incredible! 

Archived