đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Haus Labs Reviews

RenegAde

Featured Posts

22 hours ago, t e a said:

tati said in her ig story that she loves gaga too much, was front row at two of her enigma shows, and would be too biased to review her products. a bummer, tbh, i was looking forward to watching her video. :( she also said that if she had attended the launch party, she would have ended up crying. :wub: she couldn't attend because she had an important interview that day and her family was also visiting. that's the official story, at least. i still think that it was mainly because of james charles' presence. :neyde:

Well that's fair enough to be honest.

She will eventually have to use them though, right? I don't think Haus Labs is going anywhere, more products will come. She's just never going to use them? 

And yeah, if you are that big of a fan of someone then nothing would keep you from the launch, especially if you were in L.A. It was probably James. Sucks for her. 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper
35 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Every single review for haus labs  has been Good  ,how do you feel now ? Call the rest of your band of haters

@FlopSlurper

when did I say anything bad about the brand or gaga herself sis?  I said I dislike the way it was promoted. Lay off and get a life

Miracle

I kinda hope the upcoming success of Haus Labs gives Gaga enough money to buy her masters without worrying about how gigantic the figure is.

RenegAde
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

when did I say anything bad about the brand or gaga herself sis?  I said I dislike the way it was promoted. Lay off and get a life

You literally created a thread titled "why I hate haus labs " now you are trying to save face?, Boohoo :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

I kinda hope the upcoming success of Haus Labs gives Gaga enough money to buy her masters without worrying about how gigantic the figure is.

How much are even her masters? I feel like she already has the money for that, specially after ASIB.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

FlopSlurper
Just now, RenegAde2888 said:

You literally created a thread titled "why I hate haus labs " now you are trying to save face?, Boohoo :ladyhaha:

yeah and what was the content of the thread? the dishonesty of what gaga said vs what she does, gets ur facts straight sweaty

also I made that thread and moved on, imagine holding grudges over forums and remember who said what

that's scary

giphy.gif

Miracle
Just now, Red said:

How much are even her masters? I feel like she already has the money for that, specially after ASIB.

ASIB didn't make Gaga win too much of a profit, at least according to Forbes. There's still the revenue from Shallow and ASIB in 2019 but yeah, this year's up-to-date Enigma will probably earn Gaga more profit than the entire ASIB era

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

ASIB didn't make Gaga win too much of a profit, at least according to Forbes. There's still the revenue from Shallow and ASIB in 2019 but yeah, this year's up-to-date Enigma will probably earn Gaga more profit than the entire ASIB era

But how expensive are her masters, sis? Are we talking 1 million, 10 million, 100 million...? :oprah:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

8 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

yeah and what was the content of the thread? the dishonesty of what gaga said vs what she does, gets ur facts straight sweaty

also I made that thread and moved on, imagine holding grudges over forums and remember who said what

that's scary

giphy.gif

Are people still bringing up and taking that thread out of context. :saladga:

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, Floppy said:

Are people still bringing up and taking that thread out of context. :saladga:

apparently sis :selena:

RenegAde
13 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

that's scary

giphy.gif

Whatever boy, I won't go back and forth with you  ,I wanted to call you out on all the crap you said  prior to the haus labs launch and i think my work is done so :bye: 

IamChromatica
FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Whatever boy, I won't go back and forth with you  ,I wanted to call you out on all the crap you said  prior to the haus labs launch and i think my work is done so :bye: 

literally first line from my thread

"I'm not mad at her for selling makeup, get your coins girl. But I hate the clear dishonesty of this whole promo campaign"

but you can go ahead and find me the exact part where I said something bad about the makeup itself

I asked the mods to close it because y'all made it something it isn't, and now are tagging me, you guys are really something :toofunny:

RenegAde
7 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

literally first line from my thread

"I'm not mad at her for selling makeup, get your coins girl. But I hate the clear dishonesty of this whole promo campaign"

but you can go ahead and find me the exact part where I said something bad about the makeup itself

I asked the mods to close it because y'all made it something it isn't, and now are tagging me, you guys are really something :toofunny:

You need to calm down ,don't feel like anyone is targeting you ,you had your opinion and I'm just showing you that many others had different opinions and  your opinion seems to be wrong apparently cuz you called it cheap , but the critics like the product so far , so jokes on you 

You said some rude things about gaga and don't ask me for proof cuz you know what you said .I hope the line is continuously successful so that you can believe in her more .thanks 

32 minutes ago, HiGagz said:

People are saying say they received mismatched/missing items in the package :bradley:

https://www.amazon.com/HAUS-LABORATORIES-Lady-Gaga-Collections/

As far from 11 reviews two have had problems. I can just imagine how many pagages were shiped. I wouldn't be surprised of a few errors. 

Rumi said it, and Jane Austen too.

Archived