Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Haus Labs Reviews

RenegAde

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, giskardsb said:

seems like nobody is calling it "cheap" or "low quality" and only don't like certain products because of personal preference for a feel or style of application.

Unlike GGD "experts" who prejudged the makeup quality based on  nothing other that videos, packaging, and a personal desire to see her fail in this endeavor.

Don't burn ya fingers yall  :hor: :reductive:

Coffee Time Hot Drink GIF by TikTokItalia

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HitTheBoat
11 hours ago, Marjut said:

Has anyone seen a rewiew in which Glam Attack is used as "all purpose" ting and not only as a eyeshadow? 

Bailey B used "Aphrodite" as a highlighter and Maya Land used "Rose Btch" as a blush

crisTEAne

tati said in her ig story that she loves gaga too much, was front row at two of her enigma shows, and would be too biased to review her products. a bummer, tbh, i was looking forward to watching her video. :( she also said that if she had attended the launch party, she would have ended up crying. :wub: she couldn't attend because she had an important interview that day and her family was also visiting. that's the official story, at least. i still think that it was mainly because of james charles' presence. :neyde:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

noisullitcefrep

I find it kind of interesting how influencers are valued higher than LADY GAGA in this context:selena: It's fun though and I'm living for the positive reviews! 

Reginald
On 9/17/2019 at 10:18 PM, RenegAde2888 said:

I loved Lushious's video.

I'm a little biased b/c I'm a subscriber lol but his review had a lot of behind the scenes vlog footage of the Haus Party 

I like this idea, that you have three tings (products to have fun with) and you can do your whole face with them. It's equality too :vegas:

Rumi said it, and Jane Austen too.

RenegAde
22 hours ago, t e a said:

tati said in her ig story that she loves gaga too much, was front row at two of her enigma shows, and would be too biased to review her products. a bummer, tbh, i was looking forward to watching her video. :( she also said that if she had attended the launch party, she would have ended up crying. :wub: she couldn't attend because she had an important interview that day and her family was also visiting. that's the official story, at least. i still think that it was mainly because of james charles' presence. :neyde:

Oh i never saw her post that ....you could have linked it sis

Archived