💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Haus Labs Reviews

RenegAde

Featured Posts

58 minutes ago, Red said:

Can someone summarize the tea? Are people living for it? What are people praising and what are they not enjoying? 

This about sums it up, all of it. She nearly cried over lip products too. (saw the video earlier now I can't find it anymore). 

Everyting is very much liked, not by equally by everybody but liked and admired. No product  is commonly dismissed. 

Katso käyttäjän @thehausnews twiitti:

Rumi said it, and Jane Austen too.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ethanissupreme "Yoooooooo! This is sick!" 

The beginning is him getting ready for the launch with this cool barbed wire look. He does swatches but the gagging/application starts @21:00 

I love everything this guy says in this video. I love how Gaga is exposing me to all these neat artists. Thanx Gaga:kiss:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Luna Lovegood
Just now, Tyler1992 said:

Have reviews been mostly positive? I've watched a couple of videos and they seem very satisfied with the product!

Yes so far EVERYBODY I’ve watched loved the products except for Manny MUA, there are some products he doesn’t like but overall gave Haus Labs a ‘hit’ aka approved!

luna’s advocate

Luna Lovegood

Also from what I can see is that some of the reviews said that the long lasting power is not there but then again Haus Labs didn’t put “Long lasting” as their main component for this beauty line.

luna’s advocate

Has anyone seen a rewiew in which Glam Attack is used as "all purpose" ting and not only as a eyeshadow? 

Rumi said it, and Jane Austen too.

RenegAde
3 hours ago, Marjut said:

Has anyone seen a rewiew in which Glam Attack is used as "all purpose" ting and not only as a eyeshadow? 

Pompberry used it as a highlighter 

giskardsb

seems like nobody is calling it "cheap" or "low quality" and only don't like certain products because of personal preference for a feel or style of application.

Unlike GGD "experts" who prejudged the makeup quality based on  nothing other that videos, packaging, and a personal desire to see her fail in this endeavor.

Archived