Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Haus Labs Reviews

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde
1 hour ago, Bloody Grammys said:

BabsBeauty is not a fan. She didn't go to the launch and purchased the products by herself. Her review is the most unbiased and compares it to a lot of other brands like MAC and Fenty

Do you think she would have liked the liquid eyeshadow better if she had blended with a brush?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g
38 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Do you think she would have liked the liquid eyeshadow better if she had blended with a brush?

I don't think so, she knows a lot about makeup she can tell the difference. But honestly I think she genuinely liked it, she said it has good quality and the formula is nice. It creases a bit but all liquid eyeshadows do so (as far as I'm aware)

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

I like Miquel Colin's rewiew best (from these). He even makes experiment with liquid powder for as a highlighter. He tries to fiqure out the best ways  and tehniques to use his makeup. 

Somehow I get this feeling from Babsbeauty's video that she is a bit affraid or even annoyed of the idea behind this beauty line. I.g. to use eyeshadow on your cheek or lipliner as blush. Or to mix liquid shades. She said she is doing the rewiew as average /everyday (was it?) user. What that means, tho, I don't know. 

What I have already learned from HL's makeup is that you can just "put it on" or "put it on happily". Just so lucky to see all this   :huntyga:

Rumi said it, and Jane Austen too.

RenegAde
13 minutes ago, Marjut said:

I like Miquel Colin's rewiew best (from these). He even makes experiment with liquid powder for as a highlighter. He tries to fiqure out the best ways  and tehniques to use his makeup. 

Somehow I get this feeling from Babsbeauty's video that she is a bit affraid or even annoyed of the idea behind this beauty line. I.g. to use eyeshadow on your cheek or lipliner as blush. Or to mix liquid shades. She said she is doing the rewiew as average /everyday (was it?) user. What that means, tho, I don't know. 

What I have already learned from HL's makeup is that you can just "put it on" or "put it on happily". Just so lucky to see all this   :huntyga:

I think babsbeauty is really conventional as to how she uses and applies make up, and haus labs is not  as conventional when it comes to application  

I think

I think pompberry is my best review so far .she's experimental and thinks outside the box with make up,  she was so creative with how she used the haus labs products  

retroglamx
12 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

He nailed the  eye promo makeup!!!!!

I love Miguel, we used to play Fortnite and he's such a sweetheart. He's met Gaga a couple of times and I wish he had more exposure :queenga:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

20 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

I think babsbeauty is really conventional as to how she uses and applies make up, and haus labs is not  as conventional when it comes to application  

I think

I think pompberry is my best review so far .she's experimental and thinks outside the box with make up,  she was so creative with how she used the haus labs products  

Yess. This is sooo good too. I missed this video earlier. 

literally watching every single review, everyone is sooo positive it makes me so happy and excited. little haters are the worst lmfao like keep your negativity to yourself omg literally everyone loves the packaging, EVERYTHING

4 hours ago, retroglamx said:

I love Miguel, we used to play Fortnite and he's such a sweetheart. He's met Gaga a couple of times and I wish he had more exposure :queenga:

I love you too! You’re a sweetheart! And yes meeting Gaga has been surreal haha ❤️

5 hours ago, Marjut said:

Thank you so much! I really tried my best to experiment, show the shades, play with different applications etc ! And I’m not done! More videos are coming soon. ❤️

I also tried to be super unbiased that’s why I said to me the lip liner and gloss were ok, good but that’s it. The star of the show is the Glam Attack tbh. I saw Nicol Concilio and I loved her review but she said the lip products were AMAZING AND THE BEST, and I thought that was a reach lol but it’s a good start! 

Btw Alissa Ashley is uploading a review today, she has millions of subscribers!

45 minutes ago, Bounty said:

❤️I saw Nicol Concilio and I loved her review but she said the lip products were AMAZING AND THE BEST, and I thought that was a reach lol but it’s a good start! 

Btw Alissa Ashley is uploading a review today, she has millions of subscribers!

Nicol's rewiew is good/informative too, so here it is:

mmmmonster

LOVE the glam attack and I think its liquid-to-powder and multi-purpose formula is pretty ground-breaking.  The shimmer is really pretty (I got the lighter shades - Legend and Aphrodite) and they do look great as eyeshadow/cheek highlights.

I didn’t expect to love the lipliner or lip gloss only because I don’t usually use those products in my daily routine.  However, the lipliner isn’t what I had imagined and goes on like a nice matte lipstick, so I guess I will use it mostly for that purpose!  On the other hand, the lip gloss is just okay - it’s still pretty sticky and not as weightless as I would’ve liked (Marc Jacobs’ glosses have a better feel IMO).

The makeup pouch these products come in is pretty cute with the glitter strips, and the packaging of the products feel expensive.  I am really annoyed by the fact that my Amazon order didn’t come in better packaging though, and more importantly it didn’t include the postcard that provided a promo code for a free lipliner with my next purchase.  I would’ve ordered via hauslabs.com had I known this would be the case.  One would think that the package will be identical regardless of where you order these products from.

Archived