💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Haus Labs Reviews

RenegAde

Featured Posts

nodandsmile
17 hours ago, Madling said:

That's kind of a Little Monster trademark though. To dismiss, belittle, mock and  act like she's not good enough with everything she does.  Then it's a huge success and they are all 😊. But it never lasts, they don't learn their lesson. It's the same reaction with any project she takes on and it must suck for her to see how little  a portion of her own fan base believes in her. 

Oh my

cant fainting GIF

you really didn't need to come for them like that

Bonus: They said ASIB was a mistake before it premiered  :vegas:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb
8 hours ago, SimplyTheBest said:

Bonus: They said ASIB was a mistake before it premiered  :vegas:

correction: they said ASIB was a mistake before it started filming.

CanadaGoesGaga

FYI: Tati pretty much loved all the HAUS products in her video and her comments are all people going on about how they have to buy them. 

Jackie Aina

Finally a darker POC going in depth! Haven't watched yet but, she got the PR package, so hopefully  she'll dip into everything. BUT she did say she stayed away from reviews to stay unbiased ...EXCEPT  RawBeautyChristy 😬

Well...

Spoiler

I'm going in   prayer GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

1 hour ago, KNJ said:

Jackie Aina

Finally a darker POC going in depth! Haven't watched yet but, she got the PR package, so hopefully  she'll dip into everything. BUT she did say she stayed away from reviews to stay unbiased ...EXCEPT  RawBeautyChristy 😬

Well...

Reveal hidden contents

I'm going in   prayer GIF

After watching so many of these reviews 1) I find myself screaming SHAKE THE GLAM ATTACK FIRST:giveup: and 2) if you preface the test with every way you expect the product to fail you, how others similar products have, how objective can your critique actually be? Like, how have you not primed your mind for disappointment?

Still she was honest and funny.

Nyma Tang

Stunning :sara:  And actually looked up the info to use and critique properly

FameHookah

I received mine today and OMG they are so so good, i did a mess on my eyes and wore make up on them for the first time 🤣 these things are SO glittery that even after a shower i still had glitter and eyeliner residue all over my face

Never doing that again, they'll just sit there and look pretty on my shelf 🤠

But it was fun, not gonna lie  🌚

WTF is MDNA

8 hours ago, FameHookah said:

I received mine today and OMG they are so so good, i did a mess on my eyes and wore make up on them for the first time 🤣 these things are SO glittery that even after a shower i still had glitter and eyeliner residue all over my face

Never doing that again, they'll just sit there and look pretty on my shelf 🤠

But it was fun, not gonna lie  🌚

But didja shake it tho?

disappointed jennifer lopez GIF

FameHookah
6 hours ago, KNJ said:

But didja shake it tho?

disappointed jennifer lopez GIF

Yuh 🤠 i saw her full tutorial with safa duhh! 🤣 

WTF is MDNA

15 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Yuh 🤠 i saw her full tutorial with safa duhh! 🤣 

well done thank you GIF by Spotify

On 10/2/2019 at 5:34 PM, KNJ said:

Nyma Tang

Stunning :sara:  And actually looked up the info to use and critique properly

Thanks for posting this! It's always cool to see people with a darker shade review these products, so I could hypothetically see how it would translate onto my skin as well.

Also OT but she is beautiful, wow.

3 points in and ready for more

Franch Toast

So I, um, kinda screwed up this morning and put the Le Riot Lip Gloss on my eyes and cheeks, mistaking it for a Glam Attack. Not fun scrubbing that stickiness from my eyelids! I didn't bother wiping it off my cheeks though. I blame myself, not the product, though I do wish the product name and type were a bit bigger. I need to put a magnifying glass in my makeup bag!

She/Her/Hers

12 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

So I, um, kinda screwed up this morning and put the Le Riot Lip Gloss on my eyes and cheeks, mistaking it for a Glam Attack. Not fun scrubbing that stickiness from my eyelids! I didn't bother wiping it off my cheeks though. I blame myself, not the product, though I do wish the product name and type were a bit bigger. I need to put a magnifying glass in my makeup bag!

THAT'S NOT A MISTAKE!    Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers  

You can use the gloss on eyes and skin for a dewy look!!!  I think ST/LG said as much on the Amazon tuts. HL collaber/ Katy Perrys MUA Micheal Anthony already made a look doing it !

Oooo,the accidental gaggery:woohoo:

And from what I can tell, Glam and Le Riot cases are different sizes. And on the smaller one, that means you cant see as much of the pyramid stud design ( @platinumpixels :kiss:) in the clear side. Maybe that's the key to telling them apart?

Glamourpuss
9 minutes ago, KNJ said:

You can use the gloss on eyes and skin for a dewy look!!!  I think ST/LG said as much on the Amazon tuts. HL collaber/ Katy Perrys MUA Micheal Anthony already made a look doing it !

I think I saw a Haus Labs photoshoot which used Aphrodite lip gloss shade on the eyes as a shimmer so I bought it to recreate the same effect. :fan:

Edit... I read your post too fast and you actually mentioned the makeup artist I saw. :pawsup:

Franch Toast
9 minutes ago, KNJ said:

And from what I can tell, Glam and Le Riot cases are different sizes. And on the smaller one, that means you cant see as much of the pyramid stud design ( @platinumpixels :kiss:) in the clear side. Maybe that's the key to telling them apart?

Okay, I'm going to pretend that I'm fashion forward then, LOL! And yup, they are different sizes. I broke my leg last week and sprained the ankle of my other leg, so I've been in a wheelchair until my sprain heals, and thus I was trying to dig through my makeup bag in a wheelchair, and I couldn't see the contents very well as I had my bag on the bathroom counter, which is a bit high. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived